+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Away ticket news

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Probably merits another thread, but would be interesting to hear what the maximum price fans would pay for those who don't have season tickets.

I think the most I've paid at this level has been about 32 pounds, and anything above that I would say is getting into 'too much' territory.
    There’s always the travel costs to consider. Obviously you and I along with others have to factor this in.

I only go to watch The Millers at home whilst you like to visit other grounds. Even so if you consider that now we could get cheap flights a round trip, food and drinks, match ticket program etc you’re talking £120

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    There’s always the travel costs to consider. Obviously you and I along with others have to factor this in.

I only go to watch The Millers at home whilst you like to visit other grounds. Even so if you consider that now we could get cheap flights a round trip, food and drinks, match ticket program etc you’re talking £120
    Good point amigo.

I'd say it all depends on the importance of the game...
    If it was Wigan away to stay up last game..£40ish.?
    Wembley prices are £30-£80ish ??
    Away to reading middle of Nov when both are mid table..£25??
    Big premier league side away £40?
    Home game prices £35.

Sheffield United tickets SOLD OUT

Middlesbrough still on sale
    Last edited by millertop; 06-09-2022 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sheffield United tickets SOLD OUT

Middlesbrough still on sale

If we have sold out away end why can't game be on I follow? We are not losing Sheff U any money now!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If we have sold out away end why can't game be on I follow? We are not losing Sheff U any money now!
    I would think that Sheff Utd fans could log in to iFollow so it would cost Sheff money.
    Having said that the Lincoln City game ( was it last season ) was a sell out for away fans so it is possible that it could be on iFollow.

*Should have mentioned that the Lincoln game was made available on iFollow.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    I would think that Sheff Utd fans could log in to iFollow so it would cost Sheff money.
    Having said that the Lincoln City game ( was it last season ) was a sell out for away fans so it is possible that it could be on iFollow.
    Sheff United have their own independent on-line match watching arrangement called "SUTV live".
    We don't have anything to do with Ifollow.

To be charged £33 in a section of the ground which is certainly not the best for viewing is OTT.We had this problem with S6 club with horrible seats to watch the match.It's amazing the three major clubs Leeds,Blades and Owls all offer away fans very poor sub standard facilities.Compare that to the NYS where they have a perfect view at a much smaller price.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    To be charged £33 in a section of the ground which is certainly not the best for viewing is OTT.We had this problem with S6 club with horrible seats to watch the match.It's amazing the three major clubs Leeds,Blades and Owls all offer away fans very poor sub standard facilities.Compare that to the NYS where they have a perfect view at a much smaller price.
    Too true, robbing spectators blind !

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast