+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 27.08.22 [NL]

❔Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 27.08.22 [NL]

Shaymen 0 - 2 Piemen

Rodrigues, Scott

744 travelling 'Pies

(Don't forget you can also enter the prediction league on ncfcog's Notts County Stats web site here )
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-08-2022 at 04:44 PM.

886 amazing maggies in attendance
    4-1 Notts
    Macca x1,,Scott with a brace,and a rare brindley goal to send the maggies home happy

They are on a shocking run that goes back to the end of last season. Only 2 goals scored in their last 7, none at all this season. They will open their account against somebody, let's not let it be us.

Sat 07 MAY ALDERSHOT D 1-1
    Sun 15 may stockport co L 0-2
    Tue 24 MAY CHESTERFIELD L 1-2 *Play off QF
    Sat 06 aug barnet L 0-2
    Sat 13 AUG TORQUAY UTD L 0-1
    Tue 16 AUG SOUTHEND UTD D 0-0
    Sat 20 aug wealdstone L 0-1

They did have the best home record and also the best defence last season. 9th for goals scored. They must be rock bottom on confidence now though so if Notts are at it from the start, we should win this

Halifax 1 Notts 2

The fact that Halifax haven't won or scored yet makes me a bit worried. They're surely good enough to be a midtable team, and this run of poor form will end sooner rather than later. We have a habit of giving struggling teams the turnaround they need. This won't be as easy as the table suggests.

Halifax 2-2 Notts

Ruben, Langstaff

Sam Slocombe pre Halifax

Another brilliant interview by SS, his views differed from LW on the booing at Saturday's game, reinforcing what I was saying about everyone being different. He must be a fantastic person to have in the dressing room.
    He is so interesting to listen to, and good to hear him say how results against each team vary in difficulty as the season progresses and the league position of each team alters.
    I know fans will look at the table and think three points is a given on Saturday, but as SS said playing/fighting a wounded animal can be difficult.
    In short I could listen to SS talking football all day long.

[Merged your thread into this pre-match thread where the video is so it didn't get lost. Hope that's OK. SwalePie]
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-08-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    We have a habit of giving struggling teams the turnaround they need.
    Yep, one of the best ways to end a losing run has been to play Notts! However, I'll go for:

Halifax 0-1 Notts (Langstaff)

712 Notts fans

Filofax 0-3 Notts County.

Roddy, Langy and Scotty.

699 Notts fans in Attn.

Halifax 1 Notts 2 (Langstaff, Scott)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast