+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    I’d rather just enjoy a great win than score petty points off someone being wrong. Don’t get me wrong, I disagree with 99% of what Gru says, but I find it a sad reaction to a great win and performance.
    Agree

I'm loving it. Fifth in the table with a game in hand on everyone above us, win the game in hand, as it stands, we'd be top. He who knows more about football than anyone else being wrong, as always, is just the cherry on top 😂

Other than the penalty miss Barlaser was outstanding.
    The sold out away end was silenced by our players.
    There was a passage of play just after the second goal that was a joy to watch and we played Birmingham off the park.

Again, last time in the championship we concede a late equaliser after the penalty miss but we are a different animal now.

Norton - Cuffy what a debut.

Woody is evergreen.

Hopefully the injuries aren’t too bad.

In other news. JJ has gone to MKD on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    There was a passage of play just after the second goal that was a joy to watch and we played Birmingham off the park.

Again, last time in the championship we concede a late equaliser after the penalty miss but we are a different animal now.

Woody is evergreen.

You're right Scum! The late goals and the one goal losses have evaded us so far.

JJ going to MKD must mean that a replacement is coming in

Absolutely brilliant all round, although I did say at half time "have we been great or are they crap?" Shame about the injuries - Humphries looks a bad one. Probably the best game I've seen Wood play - he was even spraying the passes around in the first half. Can't get carried away though, but every point now will be ***** when the going gets tough.

5th in the league. Come on TS now is the time for a bit of speculation on the transfer front.

Great win. Well done Woody. Norton-Cuffy alot better than tues. Bramall I'm not sure he doesn't like physical side of the game..Humphreys bad for him being injured but McCart I rate & he's naturally left sided. Would think back 3 at Sunderland will be Harding Hall McCart. Might be worth keeping Hull now any more injuries to our back 3 players will leave us short there. Surprised Kelly didn't get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post

Woody is evergreen.

Pen miss AND a very lazy Hollywood pass that almost gave them a goal.

But other than that he was pretty good!

From start to finish a wonderful performance by them all. I'm not doing the players individually today because collectively as ateam they were superb.
    Last 2 homes games we have played established championship teams and made them look poor.
    We were head and shoulders above them in every department, and should have at least another 2 goals.
    We look like we belong in this league and the confidence the players have is encouraging.
    We held onto the ball better than we have done and played some lovely football, mixing it up with long and short play overall a joy to watch
    I personally thought they were poor and some of their players were on their knees kippered at the end.
    It sounds like Humphreys injury is a bad one, he will be a big loss.
    A special mention for Norton Cuffey I thought the lad had a great game.

Another massive team
    Rotherham and Norwich next.
    If we can't beat these easy teams.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast