+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Burchnall / Ulcer Diagnosis / Handbags

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Magpies1959 is Navypie trying to impress his probation officer.
    Ha ha this I can imagine.

*stains not strains

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yeah it's become too much of an issue. Does it really matter if out of say 150 posts another 15 are on another subject after the thread title has been talked to death? I think life's abit short myself, we should all be able to post what we want if it's not insulting. Just don't reply if you don't want to talk about it and post something else about the thread title thus carrying on your chosen subject. I myself will try to stay on topic but if the thread leads into something else (which is normally naturally, it's not like every post is about one subject then someone says 'So what's the best way to get wine strains out my trousers') then fair enough.
    As far as I can remember, CF, this board has always been that way since I've been on here. Topics wander, they meander off into something else. Someone makes a play on words and it turns into a pun thread. No one has ever complained until the last couple of years. Sod em, I'll post what I like, it's mostly rubbish anyway.

That’s just trash talk!

Just AAMOI, did anyone catch the last episode of ''Better Call Saul''? Excellent. I never thought I'd see anything better acted/scripted/written than ''Breaking Bad'', but I think that topped it.

Lol…

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    As far as I can remember, CF, this board has always been that way since I've been on here. Topics wander, they meander off into something else. Someone makes a play on words and it turns into a pun thread. No one has ever complained until the last couple of years. Sod em, I'll post what I like, it's mostly rubbish anyway.
    Nail hit firmly on the head gumpy. It's mostly rubbish, but for me it's interesting rubbish! Personally, I've found this board to be a better place since laddo went on his enforced holiday, but that's just me, the opinion of one insignificant poster. I'm well aware that others may think differently and could be missing him. My issue with him was that he was determined to make NCM become the board he wanted, without ever asking if it was the board everyone else wanted. Just let it be what it will be, because it's survived as the most popular Notts board on that basis for many years. Post what you want to post, but don't tell others what they should post.

I would do an ironic hasht@g viva, but I don't see the point of hasht@gs on here.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    'So what's the best way to get wine strains out my trousers'.
    FYI 🙂

Mix together equal parts dishwashing detergent (we like Dawn) and hydrogen peroxide. Pour the mixture over the wine stain and allow it to soak in. You should see the stain begin to fade almost immediately. After you have allowed the mixture to soak into the stain, launder the clothing normally.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 28-08-2022 at 07:37 PM.

And back on topic... I for one think he is getting his just desserts and we are far better of now Mr Tippy Happy has gone. Roll on Notts with LW

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    And back on topic... I for one think he is getting his just desserts and we are far better of now Mr Tippy Happy has gone. Roll on Notts with LW
    Yep, I’m sure he’ll go on a mini roll at some point at FGR and get some results, at the moment he looks like a right tart.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast