+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: JR gone. Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Kevin fricking Thomson. FFS.

If he gets this we truly are fekd.

Dearie me.
    Seen some of his tweets a wee while back and not only is he a rabid Hun he's also thick AF. This season (if not already) is a total car crash.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Seen some of his tweets a wee while back and not only is he a rabid Hun he's also thick AF. This season (if not already) is a total car crash.
    If Tony Asghar thinks United fans will accept Kevin Thompson as our new coach it's the biggest mistake he's made so far.

My thinking is Asghar knows fine well we are not having that rabid Hun Thomson so it makes the appointment of the ex Cowdenbeath manager more palatable,it reminds me of last season's exciting candidates statement when there really weren't any.The only thing i've heard is Fox is the man.

Even the majority of Funsters never wanted Thomson if i remember correctly.He was on a Hun euro tribute show last night on BT Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My thinking is Asghar knows fine well we are not having that rabid Hun Thomson so it makes the appointment of the ex Cowdenbeath manager more palatable,it reminds me of last season's exciting candidates statement when there really weren't any.The only thing i've heard is Fox is the man.
    After a rigorous selection process 😎
    They're just waiting to get this weekend out the way.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    If Tony Asghar thinks United fans will accept Kevin Thompson as our new coach it's the biggest mistake he's made so far.
    I hope Ashgar is hearing this loud and clear - WE DONT WANT THOMSON. I totally agree he would be a disaster for the club , and split the fan base because of his Sevco connections and allegiance to them. And also one good season in league 2 does not mean you are United manager material

I don’t get how a guy can grow up a Hibee….play for his boyhood club on 3 separate occasions, play more games for them than he did any other team but turn into a rabid hun.

He’s also an insufferable commentator. Coisty this coisty that!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    I hope Ashgar is hearing this loud and clear - WE DONT WANT THOMSON. I totally agree he would be a disaster for the club , and split the fan base because of his Sevco connections and allegiance to them. And also one good season in league 2 does not mean you are United manager material
    Pretty sure GB's right and this stuff is window dressing. Rumours elsewhere about Barry Robson again though.

United in Pursuit of Scunnered

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Pretty sure GB's right and this stuff is window dressing. Rumours elsewhere about Barry Robson again though.

United in Pursuit of Scunnered
    Scunnered is the word bud. I've not been so scunnered watching United in many a year. New manager..... who the fcuk? .... players performance...... what the fcuk (Motherwell away was not far off Celtic performance &#128533 St Johnstone at home after SEVCO is biggest game in yonks. If we don't get 3 points then we're in deep trouble............. P. S. stating the obvious 😒

Kevin Thomson would be an absolute minter of an appointment, nothing whatsoever to do with his Rangers allegiance, but his analysis and tactical insight when commentating is absolute dire (mostly consists of complaining that the away team is set up to defend and they should get more bookings), and he sounds about as bright as Trigger. Makes that dozy guy of Arabzone seem like a football oracle in comparison. A defensive midfielder would probably make more difference to saving our season than a new manager sadly.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)