+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classless-fans, players, manager

Classless-fans, players, manager

Klopp? Goes without saying-same for his coaching staff.

Fans? Normally got a lot of time for them...but booing our team and coaching staff off the pitch because we gave them a hard time and slowed the game down?? Pathetic.

And the players? This gun 'celebration'...when they dedicated their Bournemouth win to that poor little lass who was shot? Brain dead drill rappers you'd expect this from but 2 footballers right in the public eye??? Beggars belief.

Name:  knobs.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  89.3 KB

A touch of the Man U’s creeping in i.e. they think they have a God given right to win.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    A touch of the Man U’s creeping in i.e. they think they have a God given right to win.
    The dicks think they're entitled to their entitlement.

Stil...we're the bad ones.

Let's keep our heads up and leave them to revel in their arrogance.

Dislike their manager more everyday and their fans booing us off doesn't make me like them any more either.

Whatever... onwards and forget these muppets to enjoy their 3pts gifted by the closest VAR you'll ever see and a ref that lost his whistle until they scored 2 mins added on beyond time added on.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post

Dislike their manager more everyday and their fans booing us off doesn't make me like them any more either.

Whatever... onwards and forget these muppets to enjoy their 3pts gifted by the closest VAR you'll ever see and a ref that lost his whistle until they scored 2 mins added on beyond time added on.
    Well said Trini. I used to have respect for Klopp and co. a couple of seasons ago but as you point out, like their fans, it's gone to their heads and similar to Manure's mob they think they have the divine right to wins without considering that some days they will come across opposition teams who deserve, rightly, to equal them and sometimes beat them.

Imagine if Isak's second had been a few inches onside, and a srticter timekeeper of a ref. Klippities face would have been a picture having to swallow a home defeat.

We can take much from that narrowest of defeats by what was a depleated team with three of our best players missing and a ref with a red strip on him.

Liverpool feel threatened by us, hence that reaction from even the fans. Klopp won't be their manager for much longer, he is starting to look out of his depth and is a second from becoming the new Sir Alex ie. moaning about the referee every match.

He was moaning all game yesterday, but I bet he won't be complaining about the ref after that match.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Liverpool feel threatened by us
    My thoughts exactly. There's a new force in football emerging and it's happening alot quicker than most people anticipated

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post

Arrogant, they don’t like being challenged, poor little Nairn’s. Klopp was whingeing all game, about pathetic incidents,apparently one of his coaches complained at half time when our players were warming up, they were too close to their subs ffs, pathetic!. Our manager showed class in his interview, whereas theirs embarrassed himself. I know which one I prefer!

i see all the media and ex scouse dlcks are saying we deserved to get beat because of time wasting.

The facts are pretty clear to me, the glorious Liverpool almost got their arse handed to them by a patched up Newcastle side, who had SIX players who would normally be in the starting 11 not play. They are the first of the so called big sides to be actually bricking it over what we will become.
    Even if they had Darwin and Keita fit, we will smash them at St James' with a full strength side. Man City arent bothered about us but Liverpool, Manure and Spurs really need to be.

The arrogance of their club from top to bottom is shocking, i cant even say their fans believe what they read in the paper because its unlikely many of them can ready

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i see all the media and ex scouse dlcks are saying we deserved to get beat because of time wasting.

The facts are pretty clear to me, the glorious Liverpool almost got their arse handed to them by a patched up Newcastle side, who had SIX players who would normally be in the starting 11 not play. They are the first of the so called big sides to be actually bricking it over what we will become.
    Even if they had Darwin and Keita fit, we will smash them at St James' with a full strength side. Man City arent bothered about us but Liverpool, Manure and Spurs really need to be.

The arrogance of their club from top to bottom is shocking, i cant even say their fans believe what they read in the paper because its unlikely many of them can ready
    Thank god we have a manager with a lot of class, and not an arrogant spoilt ***** like Klopheed, hope they win nowt this season although unlikely. After the Parker incident lots of people singing his praises for being a kind hearted, sympathetic bloke,bull****! He was arrogant,AGAIN, felt for Parker, he should have told him to do one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)