+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross County Away

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Bottom c u nting line is without fans on the pitch ref adds 3 mins not fkn 5! We win!
    Spot on. The players defo switched off after the goal. I was at the game and there was some concern of a crush. The players would of seen that. I must say I thought the stewards did a great job the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Spot on. The players defo switched off after the goal. I was at the game and there was some concern of a crush. The players would of seen that. I must say I thought the stewards did a great job the whole game.
    Hope you were in your correct seat

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We didn’t defend properly. It’s just pure guesswork to suggest an extra 2 minutes was added on. It wasn’t the fans fault. Blame the players/manager as they are responsible for what happens football wise on the pitch.
    Fair enough as our defending is pish poor.

Fair enough as our defending is pish poor.
    Stewart is a fkn bomb scare, his positioning sense is non existent and that was glaringly obvious again for the county equalizer,
    Richardson might get better with some proper coaching I do still hold out a bit of hope for him, but as for Stewart he is is just sh1te and at the moment is looking like a vey p1ss poor signing from Goodwin, probably his worst one so far.

Let’s be honest…Stewart can only head the ball. His positional play is brutal, his passing is worse than dreadful. Scales bails him out on numerous occasions. Not convinced by Richardson either…he certainly isn’t a good defender and his balls into our other players are very questionable also. I think Stewart is getting it more because we expected better from him. He certainly isn’t quick either which doesn’t help.
    Yes but at least he never gives up

Make the Huns feel intimidated. Bring it on.
    Everyone bring along a bar of soap to throw at them.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yes but at least he never gives up

That’s why he has the captain’s armband (it wasn’t true that he won it in a team raffle).

Bottom c u nting line is without fans on the pitch ref adds 3 mins not fkn 5! We win!
    No we wouldn't, the goal would have still happened, but 2 minutes earlier.

They were doing absolutely no harm to the players…just celebrating a goal.

I would love it if the Dons fans spilled onto the pitch celebrating a goal against the Huns. That and flares in the stadium lighting up the place. Make the Huns feel intimidated. Bring it on.
    Do you honestly think fans on the pitch is a good idea, celebrating or not? Do you honestly think that in a bipartite game that the opposition supporters aren't going to respond? Do you think if Dons fans are on the pitch the great unwashed aren't going respond? Do you really want the SFA to have an excuse to have a go at our club, because for absolutely flocking certain if it happens in a hun game they most certainly will. Promoting such action is utterly ridiculous and totally against our club. Promoting pyro is just dangerous. Do you really think the hun will be intimidated by a few kids running onto the pitch? The last time that happened, remember the poor disabled man that got injured, yet hoe did a disabled man get onto the pitch? Everything is against us in a hun game and you want to encourage the SFA to have a go at us.

Wise the flock up.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Do you honestly think fans on the pitch is a good idea, celebrating or not? Do you honestly think that in a bipartite game that the opposition supporters aren't going to respond? Do you think if Dons fans are on the pitch the great unwashed aren't going respond? Do you really want the SFA to have an excuse to have a go at our club, because for absolutely flocking certain if it happens in a hun game they most certainly will. Promoting such action is utterly ridiculous and totally against our club. Promoting pyro is just dangerous. Do you really think the hun will be intimidated by a few kids running onto the pitch? The last time that happened, remember the poor disabled man that got injured, yet hoe did a disabled man get onto the pitch? Everything is against us in a hun game and you want to encourage the SFA to have a go at us.

Wise the flock up.
    You make a number of fair points, but:

- it’s widely and credibly rumoured that when Dibble did nothing about Robbie Winters being hit by the equivalent of a Royal Mint weekly output of two bob bits (by ‘Chelsea fans’) plain clothes feds in Y took off down the track to assist and a tidy mob followed them to attempt to mete out the required justice, on the assumption that the rozzers were top boys heading for a bit of rough and tumble

- Tam Perry, the ancient hun, was injured by a broken seat flung from within the manky masses of his own supporters. So squeaky clean and innocent was he, and so badly hurt, that he found the energy to gesture, and shout abuse towards the Beach End as he was taken out for first aid.

Pitch invasions and pyro are pretty idiotic, but when I was a loon in the Beach End in the vert early 70s, I saw much worse. The current 16 year olds will grow up eventually, but there are few of us who haven’t been there. Of course, in my day, the squibs were chucked AT the opppsition who attempted to share the Beach End, and they were Proper Mannies’ fireworks, like bangers, and Jumping Jacks. Three or four of the latter wholly-unpredictable fellas could cause hilarious mass panic dancing among TMSTID or Hearts fans.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast