+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Dagenham & Redbridge FC 03.09.22 [NL]

Got a little bit of a warm glow coming on!

Great performance today

BUT...Chesterfield,Wrexham and Solihull won't slip up very often against the opposition in this division We can't afford to drop many points.

Wow wow wow. Listened to it on the online coverage and we sounded unstoppable. Creating loads, scoring loads, Langstaff is an absolute revelation. More than that though, we work more energetically off the ball, press higher, mix it up.well done whole team, well done LW.

And the icing on the cake - Florist stuff it up in a 6 pointer.

And the cherry - No plan B and it's not clear what our plan A is. Tactics are bizarre for sure.
    QUOTE from Forest Green Rovers Forum

Sound familiar?

Onwards and upwards COYP!!

Great to see Villa get their equaliser and push the redbacks down another place in the table. Bless.

A 5-0 win for Leicester at Brighton tomorrow isn't likely but you never know...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-09-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Great to see Villa get their equaliser and push the redbacks down another place in the table. Bless.

A 5-0 win for Leicester at Brighton tomorrow isn't likely but you never know...
    I was looking at the Prem table for 3 teams who I thought might finish below Forest, it's gonna be tough for them 130,000,000 Mill or not.

Is it premature to say that we can now cease with any concerns that the Gateshead Duo can manage the step up to the NL?

Wootton and Roberts Vs Langstaff and Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Is it premature to say that we can now cease with any concerns that the Gateshead Duo can manage the step up to the NL?

Wootton and Roberts Vs Langstaff and Scott?
    No contest on the goal return me laddo. Wootton only scored 20 as he got 300 million chances. Langstaff doesnt need 300 million chances. Wootton and Birch and others are now being found out at a higher level. Very happy with our business and our positioning. And I would imagine there is plenty of dosh in the back for replacements as well.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    No contest on the goal return me laddo. Wootton only scored 20 as he got 300 million chances. Langstaff doesnt need 300 million chances. Wootton and Birch and others are now being found out at a higher level. Very happy with our business and our positioning. And I would imagine there is plenty of dosh in the back for replacements as well.
    Maybe, but I bet S****horpe are sorry they let Wootton go ...

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    They won the first game
    they beat Southampton in midweek !

under 21's

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Get in, goal machine Chicksen
    Looks like we should have put our money on Chicksen being the Leagues top scorer !!!!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast