+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coach to Bramall lane

Coach to Bramall lane

Got some seats left for the game next week. The coach will be leaving Thurcroft at 1.15pm. If anyone is interested phone 07799140597. UTM

Bump incase anyones needs seats

Heard there was some trouble on one of the coaches to Sunderland with police involved at a pub stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Heard there was some trouble on one of the coaches to Sunderland with police involved at a pub stop.
    That’s probably the one with bridge inn, youngsters that can’t handle their ale apparently, been banned from travelling with them

I don’t go to many away games now, just getting silly with idiots

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s probably the one with bridge inn, youngsters that can’t handle their ale apparently, been banned from travelling with them

I don’t go to many away games now, just getting silly with idiots
    That's strange - I travel with The Bridge all the time and there was no pub stop on the way to Sunderland so it definitely wasn't them.

Heard someone mention the Fitzwilliam

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    That's strange - I travel with The Bridge all the time and there was no pub stop on the way to Sunderland so it definitely wasn't them.
    Obviously wasn’t the Sunderland game then but definitely one of games where they had trouble

With the plethora of roadworks setting off at 1.15 might not be early enough.

Just to confirm to any millers who may be interested in travelling to the game with us, there was no trouble on our coach on the way to Sunderland, because we did not take one. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by ces View Post
    Just to confirm to any millers who may be interested in travelling to the game with us, there was no trouble on our coach on the way to Sunderland, because we did not take one. UTM
    Who is "us"?