+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T God bless The QUEEN

O/T God bless The QUEEN

Not be long before she joins Philip
    So sad

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62836057
    Last edited by millertop; 08-09-2022 at 12:01 PM.

Very sad news indeed MT.

A truly gracious lady… good bless you maam.

I am very fearful that the news of our beloved Queens passing is not too far away.
    Sky news has been running only one story since 1pm, in spite of the PMs major announcement on the energy crisis.

This and the fact that all members of the family who are not already there, are making their way to Balmoral, makes me think that, given the clockwork running in terms of the sequence of announcements in Royal matters, this is going to be grave news.

The Queen is all that most of us
    in our lifetime has known, and as a monarchist this is potentially devastating news. For me she is the great in Great Britain and I hope she somehow can recover.
    God save the Queen.

96 year olds dont have the best powers of recovery despite the very best medical care. I fear the worst.

Some one I've supported since 1952 that was a few years longer than The Millers. Bless her Majesty on this difficult time I hope she gets the best treatment available. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

It’s not looking good.
    Terrible news.

Extremely sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I am very fearful that the news of our beloved Queens passing is not too far away.
    Sky news has been running only one story since 1pm, in spite of the PMs major announcement on the energy crisis.

This and the fact that all members of the family who are not already there, are making their way to Balmoral, makes me think that, given the clockwork running in terms of the sequence of announcements in Royal matters, this is going to be grave news.

The Queen is all that most of us
    in our lifetime has known, and as a monarchist this is potentially devastating news. For me she is the great in Great Britain and I hope she somehow can recover.
    God save the Queen.
    My sentiments mirrored

She's going to be sadly missed. What a terrific and dedicated servant she's been to this country and the Common Wealth.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 09-09-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast