+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - The Queen

ot - The Queen

Doesn't sound too good for the old girl , family at her bedside and the beeb having taken scheduled programmes off air .

🙏❤👑

Not good at all.

The picture showing her meeting LT was to me a very telling one of her failing health.

Not a time for my anti royalist rants , I hope the old girl pulls through .

I’ve noticed a quick decline in her after the death of her husband.
    It reminds me of my own mother who died inside 12 months after my father died.
    The quick decline of the queen reveals the level of love she had for her husband.
    After decades of being together the one left alive sees no reason to keep on living.
    The royal family are seen as something different - we sometimes forget they are only human.

Last hours for her it looks like.

Politics aside I always think of her as a nice Grandma.

After Phillips death she’s been on a downwards spiral and with the stress over Andrew and Harry I think it’s only been a matter of time.

That's true , sadly the world will be a lot worse off without her , huge respect for the Lady and the manner she did most things ? I'm not bothered about the other Royals , let's keep it respectful on our forum please , if you have nothing nice to say ? It maybe better to say nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's true , sadly the world will be a lot worse off without her , huge respect for the Lady and the manner she did most things ? I'm not bothered about the other Royals , let's keep it respectful on our forum please , if you have nothing nice to say ? It maybe better to say nothing .
    I agree with what you say, I have never been what you would call a Royalist but I have huge respect for the Queen , she deserves the respect of the nation & so do her family at a time like this .

A mother, a grandma. Respect to her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast