+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iseka out on loan

Iseka out on loan

Barnsley have loaned Aaron Leya Iseka to Turkish second tier club Adanaspor for a season-long loan.

The Belgian striker, 24, signed a four-year contract last summer after joining from Toulouse.

He scored three goals in 27 games but has not played in the league this season, with head coach Michael Duff questioning his output in training.

Probably best all round .

Stuck with him on the books until end of June 2025.

£7000 a week plus NI/ Pension contribution, Close on £400,000 a year, well over a thousand Season Tickets each year. Adanaspor has only English Fourth Division size crowds so I doubt they will be picking up much of the wages.

And again, thanks Paul for signing him and Oulare off your own bat. Conway's legacy.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 09-09-2022 at 06:03 AM.

I would imagine that’s the last of the players that doesn't want to be here.
    Money is of course a v.ital consideration - but also is the mood in the dressing room.
    IMO Leya moving away will have improved the mood in the dressing room.

As for Leya himself.
    There could be a player in there. There were little glimpses last season.
    But IMO the jury was still out.
    So no big loss on the playing side of things.

Iseka and Oulare will be laughing their c0cks off sat on their arses on £6-7000 a week. Set up for life.

They saw you coming Conway---and it's Barnsley fans evvin to pick up the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Stuck with him on the books until end of June 2025.

£7000 a week plus NI/ Pension contribution, Close on £400,000 a year, well over a thousand Season Tickets each year. Adanaspor has only English Fourth Division size crowds so I doubt they will be picking up much of the wages.

And again, thanks Paul for signing him and Oulare off your own bat. Conway's legacy.

Gorrit in one mi owd

A thowt he'd mekka good player this season but I trust Duffs judgement. Shame that his wages are subsidised by honest paying season ticket holders as SB quite rightly has already alluded to