+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Now is the right time to kneel.

I’m really not into politics at all to me you will never find an honest politician.

That said on here and social media generally the left have really come out of this with no credibility or empathy at all.
    One woman dying has caused so much anger and venom.
    It’s sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    What an absolute load of gonads. There's a photo of a soldier kneeling that's doing the rounds on Fakebook and I thought it very apt. I tried to put it on here but couldn't do it so just used the text instead. Those that know me on here (there's quite a few, but you do not) know that I'm not the slightest bit interested in politics and the only left and right wings I care about are on a pitch. Stop looking for things that aren't there and get over yourself fella.
    Sorry sota, but the picture wouldn't have changed the politics of your message at all. Let me just try and get it straight then (I am as regular readers know, not very bright and prone to misunderstanding things). Are you saying with your post heading that due to the Queen's death we should only now kneel, and therefore we shouldn't have been kneeling before that? And that you are referring to the taking the knee against social justice campaign? Is that right? If so, how is that not a political statement?

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    I always said, I only kneel for God and the Queen. Will do so for her
    "And so will I,." plus all my family.!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345