+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marsh goes out to Scunny

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Bad move going to the Iron , he's better than that surely ? Needed to be playing league 2 at worst 🤔

Although Scunny are in free fall, Marshy should get valuable game time and experience another side to the game that league football can't offer. I think it'll be a good development for him. Conference football is of a fairly decent standard.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Although Scunny are in free fall, Marshy should get valuable game time and experience another side to the game that league football can't offer. I think it'll be a good development for him. Conference football is of a fairly decent standard.
    The club's an absolute mess though Pass , they are probably going to get relegated again .

Scunny are yet another bigger club in the National league , every team will want to beat them fairly or not , Marshy will get the sheite kicked out of him , we'll see ? I fear fo lad personally ,

Scunny are yet another bigger club in the National league , every team will want to beat them fairly or not , Marshy will get the sheite kicked out of him , we'll see ? I fear fo lad personally ,
    Tha can't wrap em up in cotton wool forriva! Key development in footballers is developing mental and physical strength. He'll not get that set on bench here or laikin fo u23s

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The club's an absolute mess though Pass , they are probably going to get relegated again .

For me it doesn't really matter what state the club he's loaned to is in. It's about getting game time surely. I look at Quinna and Bassi last season- We were absolutely terrible, bottom of the league but those 2 brought us a bit of optimism and developed their own game at the same time. I see no reason why Marsh can't do the same at Scunny despite their plight.

I'd love Marsh to do well in a Red shirt and I think he will. He'll come back better for the experience imo

They allus appeared to be a bigger club than us years back , until we nicked BarryThomas off em , big ground that Old Showground of theirs , allus bother theer when we went , particularly around that big pub ont corner opposite ,
    summat odd abart them Linkies they dunt like Yorkie folk .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    For me it doesn't really matter what state the club he's loaned to is in. It's about getting game time surely. I look at Quinna and Bassi last season- We were absolutely terrible, bottom of the league but those 2 brought us a bit of optimism and developed their own game at the same time. I see no reason why Marsh can't do the same at Scunny despite their plight.

I'd love Marsh to do well in a Red shirt and I think he will. He'll come back better for the experience imo
    The proposed takeover has collapsed Pass and it's looking increasingly like they will be entering administration unless another buyer comes forward .

I actually liked Thiam, along with Cavares...
    Thiam & Cavares.
    That reminds me of the group Tavares lol, who did Heaven must be missin an angel. 😁

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12