+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ziyad Larkeche sings on loan.

Good luck Lurchio

1.85 m TALL HIS NECKS 1ft LONG 🦒🦒🦒

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Good luck Lurchio
    He used to be in a band "Exit "

So we signed 4 players in last 2 days of transfer window to join the other 4 or 5 signings made pre season! we have now got a lot of talent in this squad & Kane will be like a new signing.

Makes you wonder why so many of our fans made fools of themselves by having a deadline day meltdown by throwing out abuse to players and particularly Khaled, some of our idiot fans were like under 5s 'ive been conned into buying a season ticket' some said for gods sake, they obviously didn't listen to the chairman in May or check the quality of players we have.

As for strikers, after seeing Tedic ruffle up the Leeds defence in the short time he was on the pitch i hope we soon see him feature, surely he can do a job in league one, he is 22 so can't see why he shouldn't be more involved, and what about Jalo? only 16 but what a player. He is training with first team squad so maybe Duff will gradually bring him in to the team, although we will have some bumps along the way this could be a very exciting season once Duff has sorted things out.
    Last edited by Ponty End; 13-09-2022 at 01:36 AM.

"Here's three pounds for London".

"Bloody London!"

London ! You're going to London !

When 🤔 watfo 🤴🇬🇧

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    1.85 m TALL HIS NECKS 1ft LONG ������
    He wo just passing an accident on the other side of the motorway as the camera caught him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    So we signed 4 players in last 2 days of transfer window to join the other 4 or 5 signings made pre season! we have now got a lot of talent in this squad & Kane will be like a new signing.

Makes you wonder why so many of our fans made fools of themselves by having a deadline day meltdown by throwing out abuse to players and particularly Khaled, some of our idiot fans were like under 5s 'ive been conned into buying a season ticket' some said for gods sake, they obviously didn't listen to the chairman in May or check the quality of players we have.

As for strikers, after seeing Tedic ruffle up the Leeds defence in the short time he was on the pitch i hope we soon see him feature, surely he can do a job in league one, he is 22 so can't see why he shouldn't be more involved, and what about Jalo? only 16 but what a player. He is training with first team squad so maybe Duff will gradually bring him in to the team, although we will have some bumps along the way this could be a very exciting season once Duff has sorted things out.
    I think the problem is Ponty that supporters were looking for a signing that showed the directors were willing to throw something into the pot.

I think the directors have done a very reasonable job baking the cake - but they haven’t put any icing on the cake in the form of one or two target strikers.

I think we are one or two strikers away from a force in this league.
    In Duff - we may have someone who is able to do that without those strikers.
    I’ve said it before - because he hasn’t been given the strikers - if he doesn’t manage to get the club into the top 6 - I for one won’t be having a dig at him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast