+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Totally off topic

Not everyone does long journeys crash but let me give you some facts that you have overlooked the Outlander charges up while driving so as soon as the 28 mile as you say has been eaten up the car is still fully charged what do I do crash another 28 miles and then oops! It's fully charged again .

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Not everyone does long journeys crash but let me give you some facts that you have overlooked the Outlander charges up while driving so as soon as the 28 mile as you say has been eaten up the car is still fully charged what do I do crash another 28 miles and then oops! It's fully charged again .
    https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/askhj/a...-when-driving-

If you cover no more than 100 miles per day and have easy access to a charging point at home or work, then an EV is ideal for you.
    As posted I'm happy with my Mitsibushi Outlander Phev Crash I had my own charging point erected not the 3 pin electric plug type .The guy who erected the charger told me has long as you don't let the power fall below 20 % the car is OK to charge while driving . The price of fuel here in Thailand is 35 baht per litre less than 90 pence who cares

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    I agree with you it is a decent motor, our lass has a mate who has got one and she rates it. But this post is totally not correct,
    Is it? Let's be fair.

I got the wife a Merc SLK 200 (07 plate) 7 years ago only 40k it was great. Had a wonderful trip up to Scotland from Dorset. Only problem was grandkids moaned they couldn’t go in it as they were too small/young for the front seat. Had to trade in my Civic and the SLK for a 2year old MercE250 cabriolet. 7 years old and still only 48k on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    No it didn't, teslas are not automotous. Over here yet.
    Haha,well, no fecker was steering it........

Autopilot
    Autopilot advanced safety and convenience features are designed to assist you with the most burdensome parts of driving. Autopilot introduces new features and improves existing functionality to make your Tesla safer and more capable over time.

Autopilot enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane.

Current Autopilot features require active driver supervision and do not make the vehicle autonomous.

please don't call me a liar, i was sat in it...........you wasn't.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 14-09-2022 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Haha,well, no fecker was steering it........

Autopilot
    Autopilot advanced safety and convenience features are designed to assist you with the most burdensome parts of driving. Autopilot introduces new features and improves existing functionality to make your Tesla safer and more capable over time.

Autopilot enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane.

Current Autopilot features require active driver supervision and do not make the vehicle autonomous.

please don't call me a liar, i was sat in it...........you wasn't.
    It can't even park itself. It needs a gap between two cars, if it is at the end of a row it does not have 2 points to negotiate from. It can't negotiate junctions. It can't drive you back to a pub. So if you aren't a liar, you must have been on the columbian marching powder.
    Because. They Don't Drive themselves as you said. "it drove us back to the pub scarey"
    It did not.

Even read what you post.
    Current Autopilot features require
    Active DRIVER SUPERVISION. AND DO NOT MAKE THE VEHICLE AUTOMONOUS.
    OK I give up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123