+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/t morris

He looks like Nate on Emmadale 🚜

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That's not the argument here Pass, his effort and quality is/was never in doubt.
    My point though, is that Im not bothered what he and others do with their new clubs, after leaving us. Some fans are bothered, and some aren't.
    Fair enough Acido. Personally I want Morris to succeed. He earned my respect I wish him all the best.

No axe to grind with Morris or Helik personally .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    You say he was sold cheap , assuming you must know what was the fee was exactly & do we have a sell on clause ? lets hope so
    My BASIS THAT HE WAS SOLD CHEAPLY WAS IT WAS REPORTED IN A LUTON FORUM THAT THEY PAID £3.5 MILLION FOR BOTH MORRIS AND WOODROW

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    My BASIS THAT HE WAS SOLD CHEAPLY WAS IT WAS REPORTED IN A LUTON FORUM THAT THEY PAID £3.5 MILLION FOR BOTH MORRIS AND WOODROW
    So basically we do not know what fee we received because fans speculation on a forum is simply fans guessing ,but I will say again that I hope we have a decent sell on fee in the Morris deal because if his form continues so will his stock rise & strikers always fetch the highest fees .

Luton’s previous record signing was Simon Sluga for 1.5 million, apparently they paid 1.8 million for Morris!
    I would therefore presume a figure of around 3 million for him and Woodrow? Take into account loan fee for Styles at Millwall, whatever we got for Helik from the dog botherers and the Brittain money from Blackburn, we should have pulled in nearly enough to cover relegation, especially when you take into account the wages off the clubs outgoing bill, given we haven’t paid fees for players who will be on considerably lower money than the ones who have left.
    However Nudge has reported they told the fans tonight they have put 3.2 million into the club! My thought is that they probably have, but they have now taken it back from the deals above?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12