+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Dorking Wanderers 17.09.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    If all you can do is throw personal insults , you are no supporter of deserve a place on this site!
    Drama queen, personal insult? I think you need to grow up.

You have the same meltdown reaction every time we lose.

It's an embarrassing result and not good enough in either boxes as was the case last season but I don't think it deserves quite the reaction from some posters. I think that's down to losing to a club we never even thought we'd be playing nevermind losing but we're on the tight track under LW and certainly think he'll be able to sort this out. Normally I'd have been really mad at this result but this season just feels like we're going to be there or there abouts near the top. I'm not going into meltdown mode.........yet ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by NcFc-123 View Post

And we lose too often at this level, I'm beginning to think we're here for a long time yet.

Like I say personal insults but hey it's your first season on here so not sure you know about my reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    It would be very surprising if you can still say that in an hour.
    😳

So you are happy to losing in that manner then?

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    And we lose too often at this level, I'm beginning to think we're here for a long time yet.
    We are there or thereabouts in line with our budget. In that sense we're not even underperforming.

Like others, I didn’t see this result coming. Missing two centre halves doesn’t help and we are clearly struggling for numbers if we have to stick a keeper on the bench.

Frustrating thing is that we would have gone top with a win today, but gifting the opposition goals and missing chances is never a winning combination.

We need to go on another winning streak now and just make sure today becomes a freak result. Hopefully have more players back next week for what looks like a tough test at York.

Losing to a part time club has to make it a contender for the worst league result ever, but it depends what Dorking do from here. We've yet to lose to a side that's been relegated from this level (or finished in the bottom 4 when relegation was cancelled).

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's an embarrassing result and not good enough in either boxes as was the case last season but I don't think it deserves quite the reaction from some posters. I think that's down to losing to a club we never even thought we'd be playing nevermind losing but we're on the tight track under LW and certainly think he'll be able to sort this out. Normally I'd have been really mad at this result but this season just feels like we're going to be there or there abouts near the top. I'm not going into meltdown mode.........yet ha ha.
    Dorking Wanderers? Sounds like a team we would play against in the Notts Sunday league back in the 70s.
    How embarrassing😨.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast