+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan Athletic Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You're the one that always wants Harding to play on the left!!
    Left, right. Arse, elbow. Some have difficulties in differentiating.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You're the one that always wants Harding to play on the left!!

Said can play on the left. He's a right back but he's ok wide both positions. One of our better players played right.

CAM is a very very poor moderator and as said by wendun he acts like a gang leader and if anyone disagrees with him and not in his clique a ban is issued.
    I’m only on here because Shaun at number 21 has chipped my router which has allowed me to pop on here for 48 hours and then I will be off again for a couple of years.
    Back to football...I cannot believe how bad Eaves is,he looks absolutely useless at this point so surely must be better than he is showing.
    For weeks now Wiles has played like a moody ****ager,head down and face like he is chewing a wasp every time something goes wrong.He needs to knuckle down otherwise he will waste his talent and be one of many who throw away an upward moving career.
    Intervention is needed ASAP to prevent the rot setting in.Lets hope Matty whatshisname takes the job and introduces his attacking game to give us all some excitement.As TS tells us its the entertainment business and sitting in the West Stand yesterday I was far from entertained.The youngster on the right with the funny name will run himself into the ground if we can’t get a striker who can actually strike when he puts the ball across.
    The simplicity of the coaching given to the opposition yesterday was a worry to see from our point of view...even when well into the penalty area in a strong attacking position. just push the ball backwards to oncoming players coached to be ready for the gift of a simple pass..We are too rushed and the opposition penalty area needs to be seen as a calm place and not somewhere to panic and snatch at everything I would introduce some meditation after training to reset the anxious minds and maybe some Reiki.
    The new manager should be allowed to express his own ideas and we should not fall into the trap of only wanting a Warne cloneThis is an exciting time for RUFC and we need to grasp this opportunity to move the team and club forward.
    That’s me done I’m off rabitting in Canklow woods with my neighbours Shaun and Carl.If I have any other thoughts I will send them to CT to pass judgement on them.

I'm just a simple man. But why would anyone need to 'chip their router' to access a publically available website?

Surely you could simply...naw, I prefer the scenario that you are gone in 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    CAM is a very very poor moderator and as said by wendun he acts like a gang leader and if anyone disagrees with him and not in his clique a ban is issued.
    I’m only on here because Shaun at number 21 has chipped my router which has allowed me to pop on here for 48 hours and then I will be off again for a couple of years.
    Back to football...I cannot believe how bad Eaves is,he looks absolutely useless at this point so surely must be better than he is showing.
    For weeks now Wiles has played like a moody ****ager,head down and face like he is chewing a wasp every time something goes wrong.He needs to knuckle down otherwise he will waste his talent and be one of many who throw away an upward moving career.
    Intervention is needed ASAP to prevent the rot setting in.Lets hope Matty whatshisname takes the job and introduces his attacking game to give us all some excitement.As TS tells us its the entertainment business and sitting in the West Stand yesterday I was far from entertained.The youngster on the right with the funny name will run himself into the ground if we can’t get a striker who can actually strike when he puts the ball across.
    The simplicity of the coaching given to the opposition yesterday was a worry to see from our point of view...even when well into the penalty area in a strong attacking position. just push the ball backwards to oncoming players coached to be ready for the gift of a simple pass..We are too rushed and the opposition penalty area needs to be seen as a calm place and not somewhere to panic and snatch at everything I would introduce some meditation after training to reset the anxious minds and maybe some Reiki.
    The new manager should be allowed to express his own ideas and we should not fall into the trap of only wanting a Warne cloneThis is an exciting time for RUFC and we need to grasp this opportunity to move the team and club forward.
    That’s me done I’m off rabitting in Canklow woods with my neighbours Shaun and Carl.If I have any other thoughts I will send them to CT to pass judgement on them.
    There's nothing wrong with Cam's moderation

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I'm just a simple man. But why would anyone need to 'chip their router' to access a publically available website?
    Indeed you are

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Cam's moderation

OK..I stand corrected

The statement that I am simple man was rhetorical. Why do you need to chip your router? Are you living in Moscow?

Mental state of a footballer lol. My brother in law once told me off when I said I was stressed over some immigration issues a few years ago. He said try being chased by the Taliban on mopeds knowing that if they catch us they’re going to chop our heads off and put them on sticks. Hard life being a footballer though.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast