+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep at home. Saturday 8th October

The match thread on Sheep Mad is a hoot. Some of them really hate us aye😂😂😂

Still buzzing from last night. McGrath motm for me closely followed by Edwards and Sibbald. Highlight of the night was Watt telling their goalie which way McGrath was supposedly putting his spot kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The match thread on Sheep Mad is a hoot. Some of them really hate us aye������
    Just had a look through for a laugh.

"I ****ing hate us, I hate the players" is a personal favourite

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Pawlett is a bit of an enigma to me.The fact that the injury that he has had, has been something that he has played through for so long may mean that he comes back better, stronger or fitter....and might have meant that we have never seen him at his best. I would love to see him coming back and play an important part this season.
    The important thing for me is that we build on this result and don't start overworking the ball because we now think that we are Man City because we won a game! We are still rock bottom of the league and will need to roll our sleeves up for every game from here on.
    Great post. Agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    100%

Sibbald was the difference last night, my mate made a good point saying his work let Levitt play and i agree, he also had a better game. was sibblad involved in every goal? im sure he was but not seen the highlights yet

Sibbald MUST play instead of Harkes

Special mention to Tony Watt, took that goal superbly!

Great win last night and always good to shut they grey, dour, stinking of fish, sheep shagging, boring, living in the 80's, jim goodwin loving b@stards up
    Not very keen on them then?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Wtf was be doing for that cross ball in the first half?? Heart in the mouth stuff. Go one nil down there and who knows what might've happened.
    Exactly what I thought when it happened. We could very easily be regretting that today and been really left adrift from the teams immediately above us.

Four thousand Sheep sh@ggers came doon fae that city,
    that's cauld,grey and depressing nor is it pretty,
    but they went back up the A90 we their pusses blushing,
    to read the local rag which told of their crushing.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    100%

Sibbald was the difference last night, my mate made a good point saying his work let Levitt play and i agree, he also had a better game. was sibblad involved in every goal? im sure he was but not seen the highlights yet

Sibbald MUST play instead of Harkes

Special mention to Tony Watt, took that goal superbly!

Great win last night and always good to shut they grey, dour, stinking of fish, sheep shagging, boring, living in the 80's, jim goodwin loving b@stards up
    😂😂😂
    That makes the victory even sweeter when we beat they chunts.

We need to build on this though and i honestly reckon we are bordering on relegation with Tony's keepers.The season we went doon one result stood out and gave us hope,the 5-1 hammering dished out to Killie in January 16 however we never really built on that and in April we lost to Partick,Caley,The FN Accies and The Funsters all in a row.

Dare i say it?,this team is better than that one but the keepers are on a par i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We need to build on this though and i honestly reckon we are bordering on relegation with Tony's keepers.The season we went doon one result stood out and gave us hope,the 5-1 hammering dished out to Killie in January 16 however we never really built on that and in April we lost to Partick,Caley,The FN Accies and The Funsters all in a row.

Dare i say it?,this team is better than that one but the keepers are on a par i reckon.
    Agree Different game if the sheep striker scores at 0-0 when Erickson was flapping at that cross. He really isn't that good.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)