+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dundee United v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well I have stuck up for Goodwin in the past but that result should be a sackable offence.

Cormack and the club like to tell us that we are still a big club so if they are serious about that then we should be sacking our manager after losing 4-0 to a team who have been horrendous all season and sitting bottom of the table.

As for the players obviously no pass marks today but I have to say I kept my mouth shut through the week when some of you were trying to say Ramadami is a class act.

The comment about him being a class act because “he shrugs it off when he makes a mistake and gets on with it” is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here.

I thought Ramadami was alright last week but most of the games I have seen him in he has looked completely out of his depth.He’s supposed to be an international midfielder and he is being outclassed by a bunch of SPFL standard midfielders most weeks.
    This all day long

DC should be considering other options after this capitulation

Ramadami was our man of the match today.

Not that he had much competition.

We have significantly better players in the team than we did last year but filling out the gaps with english lower league players has been a real problem.

There was a man of the match for us today after getting beat by Dundee Utd 4-0 today?

Na.

Been a shyte day for me today so the result really just compounded it.

Defeat I can take, but never to that jute c units.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    There was a man of the match for us today after getting beat by Dundee Utd 4-0 today?

Na.
    Ramadani was far from the worst so you're talking pish again

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Ramadani was far from the worst so you're talking pish again
    I never said he was the worst player today,he’s been utter shyte every time I have seen him play though.

Class act my arse.

Nobody employed by Aberdeen FC takes their job seriously.

Only a real mentalist ignores the warning signs today. A mentally deranged lunatic recognises that Goodwin is miles, fckuing miles outta his depth.
    Some idiots gave him space cos of last season but the arse he made of things then worried me them and gives me sleepless night now. Get him out now

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    DC should be considering other options after this capitulation
    The problem is that DC is every bit as hopeless as the folk he employs

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The problem is that DC is every bit as hopeless as the folk he employs
    Yep, looking that way sadly. Two swings and two massive misses so far by the looks of it.

It’s been Milne levels of managerial recruitment shytebaggery on display this last 18 months…

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast