+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T:- Morecambe

As is often the case agree with all that Jackal. He's one of the greatest skilled heavyweights ever but fights like this are doing him no favours other than his bank balance.

He was right there are only 2 fighters that he should fight to further enhance his standing, reputation and finances. It's a real shame for boxing fans.

It's got nothing to do with the thread title 'Morecambe' really, but while we're on the subject of boxing I'll just leave this little video here.

Deontay Wilder speaking about his concern for his opponent Robert Helenius after knocking him out cold, and then making in my opinion one of the most moving and impassioned speeches I've ever heard by a fighter about his fellow fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It's got nothing to do with the thread title 'Morecambe' really, but while we're on the subject of boxing I'll just leave this little video here.

Deontay Wilder speaking about his concern for his opponent Robert Helenius after knocking him out cold, and then making in my opinion one of the most moving and impassioned speeches I've ever heard by a fighter about his fellow fighters.

Didn’t say anything that was wrong. In fact it was powerful, moving stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234