+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot - Rockets

ot - Rockets

Bangers and other fireworks going off last neet , a sed to wife this is abart all these cut backs , energy bill's , folk evvin less money etc , why she sed ? Because tha normally lerrin emoff enda August !

Each to their own but it is literally money going up in smoke in my opinion .

The price of these things is unbelievable .

Av still gorra burn scar on my upper leg from a jumping jack when a wo wearing ragamuffin short keks as a 6 year old Doduth urchin.

Community bonfires with organised displays with people sharing the costs is the only safe way forrad.

We Doduth lot were buggers for "raiding" other fooak's wood/ branches.

The self-roasted wildlife, especially hedgehogs, left in the embers of the fire, was the only protein we got in November.

Bareboounz wa like Lebanon onna bad neet , raiding, feytin , burning tyres rowlin darn Wood Street across aggy rooard , an thissus ony earsta mind !

Had some evening fireworks near to me a few weeks ago - next door neighbour told me it's a alert to the local druggies that new stock available.

No it's just probably just idiots who think it's funny and clever, to set fireworks off at this time of year.
    We an't even got dressing up as zombies and vampires out of the way yet, in the famous Acid-tastic Burnsley taarn October Halloween hell party. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Had some evening fireworks near to me a few weeks ago - next door neighbour told me it's a alert to the local druggies that new stock available.
    av heard that anorl Chops , also pairs of shoes/trainer's tied together and thrown on telephone lines for pick up points ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No it's just probably just idiots who think it's funny and clever, to set fireworks off at this time of year.
    We an't even got dressing up as zombies and vampires out of the way yet, in the famous Acid-tastic Burnsley taarn October Halloween hell party. 😆
    arr thal soowin bi in thi element ageeun , eztha still got that freetnin teear shirt ?