+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bombing Ukrainian Cities

Bombing Ukrainian Cities

NATO need to show some balls and get in there and retake Ukrainian land even if it starts WW3. Putin has shown he’s no better than Hitler and will get worse.

Can’t see what we are f ucking about at whilst civilians are getting bombed. Try and get China on side and start kicking ass!

Ukraine should now start firing rockets across the Russian border eastwards in retaliation.

We need to supply them with missiles to enable them to destroy Moscow.

I’m disgusted and angry but certainly not surprised how little our European neighbours have assisted Ukraine with serious heavy munitions.
    As usual its us and the Yanks who have to stand up for the so-called free world. Poland and the Baltic states have of course committed but they would be next.
    France – pittance a few Howitzers, Germany only now delivering what was promised back in March! That joke of country Belgium who has so much influence in Europe only recently reneged on shipping some armaments as they said on reflection it would weaken their own security. Incidentally it was old kit due to be replaced next year anyway. Pathetic and typical response.
    Has there ever been such war where one country can attack the others territory without expecting retaliation.
    ATACMS Long range missiles should be sent to target airfields and military targets at the very least. Also, any soviet build planes in the NATO inventory should be sent immediately without question

It was reported today that the Ukrainians have captured more Russian tanks (intact) than have been supplied to them by NATO countries!

You are clearly- uninformed or a stooge for American defence companies or certifiable.

Putin has warned NATO about encroachment eastwards for at least 8 years & NATO even promised not to.

Ukraine has seen a regime change with USA getting Zelensky into power.Ukraine has been militarily attacking the Russian supporting part of Ukraine for several years and in a recent referendum they have chosen to be part of Russia.USA alone has sent over $15billion to Ukraine one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

And now you want to bomb Russian cities ?/ that is world war three.

Supporting Ukraine has destroyed the |European economy- look at the state of Germany the economic powerhouse of Europe

Of course a world war will destroy a lot more.

I beg you get informed and stop posturing - the last thing anyone wants is world war and for what? Ukraine like I said one of the most corrupt countries on Earth.

If only you had used your big swinging dicks to fight the authoritarianism of Covid restrictions - that compromised a way of life & you did nowt.But now you want to fight Russia- i've changed my mind you are all definitely CERTIFIABLE

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    You are clearly- uninformed or a stooge for American defence companies or certifiable.

Putin has warned NATO about encroachment eastwards for at least 8 years & NATO even promised not to.

Ukraine has seen a regime change with USA getting Zelensky into power.Ukraine has been militarily attacking the Russian supporting part of Ukraine for several years and in a recent referendum they have chosen to be part of Russia.USA alone has sent over $15billion to Ukraine one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Supporting Ukraine has destroyed the |European economy- look at the state of Germany the economic powerhouse of Europe

I beg you get informed and stop posturing - the last thing anyone wants is world war and for what? Ukraine like I said one of the most corrupt countries on Earth.

If only you had used your big swinging dicks to fight the authoritarianism of Covid restrictions - that compromised a way of life & you did nowt.But now you want to fight Russia- i've changed my mind you are all definitely CERTIFIABLE

What a f uckin idiot you are!!! So it’s ok for Ukrainians to be tortured, gang raped and executed then? I suppose you supported Hitler too as there’s no difference!!

If Ukraine want to join NATO as well as Sweden and Finland it’s because of a reason - now engage your brain to think about it!!

You could always send your Mrs to the Donbas to see how friendly your comrades are to her to back up your bull s hit!!

Ukraine-like the majority of Eastern European countries-certainly had/has its issues with corruption, far-right political factions and human rights (e.g. the treatment of the disabled) but much of this is more a legacy of enduring generations of autocratic Soviet rule and poor economic growth than American or Western influence. All will struggle to overcome this legacy as they seek to introduce democracy and the accepted rights and freedoms of other Western nations.

Putin has claimed Western aggression in allowing NATO membership to spread eastwards but the obvious question is why these countries would seek to join? I would suggest fear of Russia and many have been warning of Putin's aims to retake former Soviet lands for decades. 2004 was the big one when Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia all joined. But I would say that the primary aim has always been defensive rather than aggressive as the gradual reduction in military capabilities and funding from budgets prior to Putin's invasion show.

No doubt that certain areas of Donbas do want to remain part of Russia but the bottom line is that Putin has used this as a feeble excuse to illegally invade a sovereign state and has done so using methods that have scant regard for any internationally accepted rules of warfare. The irony is that his behaviour and actions echo those of Hitler and the Nazis, the very thing he claims to be liberating Ukraine from.

Tempting as it may be however, it is important that the conflict remains solely about getting them out of Ukraine and not launching direct attacks on Russia as this would play into Putin's hands and garner support from the Russian people themselves. Zelensky seems keenly aware of this.

Is there a shortage of tinfoil in your local shops?

I agree with this, people should study history rather than banging a drum and wishing a world catastrophe on us all. I have seen on here many times that Putin doesn't care because he is almost seventy, it appears a lot of our older members think like that as well.
    Ukraine was known as Little Russia for years and only became independent in the chaos of the fall of the USSR.
    Nobody moaned when we travelled the length of the world to invade the Falklands which arguably Argentina had as much claim to.
    I don't know about Ukraine being corrupt but the people are definitely racist as we have seen when England have played there.
    I am no fan of Putin, he's just another jumped up dictator in charge of a fading empire, but he's no Hitler, Hitler would have conquered Europe by now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)