+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

Aberdeen v Hearts

Well after a huge letdown last weekend, we have a chance to try and claim some pride by beating the Gorgie hammer throwers this coming Sunday. Not going to be an easy game and I see little in the way of football being played.

I'd expect to see some changes to the team this week and would put McRorie at RB and try and shore up that right hand side of defence with Barron to start in the middle which I know a huge risk with him coming back from injury and against the diets and would have Ramadani sitting in front of defence like he did so well against Killie. I'd drop Vinnie too and have Clarkson in his place and stick with Mio upfront and put Ramirez on for him second half if he is having another mare.

In
    Hame
    South
    Hame
    2-1 the Dons - Mio x2

Kudos for posting a match thread title that’s to the point rather than the usual zoomer piish from the zoomer tendency.

Agreed ^^^

Not such a huge fan of this "Mio" malarkey though. Count me out on using that one.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - South
    Pre - Pint or two
    Post - Pint or two
    Prediction - 1-1, McRorie & Shankland

The team selection is going to tell us a lot about the manager tbh.

If he doesnt make significant changes - certainly with Richardson dropped, and Barron plus Clarkson in the middle, then we’ll know he’s a deluded and/or clueless cuunt and its only a matter of time afore he’s gone.

As for a result? Fae that lot? Widna trust them as far as i could throw them.

We’re at hame where we do better against them (widna be hard like), the diets are coming off a euro away trip far they’re getting a chasing.

Perfectly setup for us to shiit the bed again - or not. Fuuck knows.

All i know is I’m nae gaan…

What is there not to like about Miovski?

Have people forgotten what a real striker looks like?

Mind you, it's been that long since we had one I don't suppose it's a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Agreed ^^^

Not such a huge fan of this "Mio" malarkey though. Count me out on using that one.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - South
    Pre - Pint or two
    Post - Pint or two
    Prediction - 1-1, McRorie & Shankland
    I'm shyte at spelling, so I use Mio. I feel the same about Ramadan I being shortened.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The team selection is going to tell us a lot about the manager tbh.

If he doesnt make significant changes - certainly with Richardson dropped, and Barron plus Clarkson in the middle, then we’ll know he’s a deluded and/or clueless cuunt and its only a matter of time afore he’s gone.

As for a result? Fae that lot? Widna trust them as far as i could throw them.

We’re at hame where we do better against them (widna be hard like), the diets are coming off a euro away trip far they’re getting a chasing.

Perfectly setup for us to shiit the bed again - or not. Fuuck knows.

All i know is I’m nae gaan…
    I am with you on the team selection front this week. I think Richardson would be best being rested for a few games and think most folk would agree, although quite a few would rest him from the team permanent.

I'm hoping it's just the away form we have to fix, but a real test for us against the diets on Sunday.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - redShed
    Pre - Beers in car on way up then Kings Bar
    Post - Beers in car on 1-way down the road
    Prediction - 3-1 despite last week

In
    Play 2 up top and get to them quicker than we have been.
    Diets are depleted in defence so hopefully dont get bogged down in midfield, which is what diets will want.
    3-1, Miovski double and Duk

If we can’t beat Hearts Goodwin should be removed from his position

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast