+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    BB you can’t seriously be claiming the latter years of DM were as entertaining as this? The days of folk on this forum falling asleep or just not bothering to watch?

So you must be talking about whether he’s a huge improvement on Glass? That’s a more debatable point possibly.
    A "huge" improvement on glass it's not!

Maybe a miniscule improvement from glassy

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Points wise we're not much if any better than under Glass at this stage of the season,i agree we're better to watch attacking wise but defensively we're as bad as last year.
    And Red John is still a troll stirring up pish
    You in the huff again?

I preferred the start of the Glass era to the start of the Goodwin era. Goodwin is boring and isn’t a decent manager in a million years. Glass was a novice (which we all knew when he was appointed) so I didn’t expect that much from him and all I wanted was an improvement on McInnes (which in reality, he wasn’t). Goodwin though, has been extremely poor for a manager with enough experience of this league. His deputy is another poor appointment. We need a manager with drive and vision to succeed and someone who the players trust. No one that I know trusts Goodwin and we all know he is a failure with a team of players who won’t amount to much.
    Time to look at a serious alternative as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Maybe a miniscule improvement from glassy
    Which may be more to do with the different players available to Goodwin

There's no question we've wasted quite a fair bit of $ on players we shouldn't be giving contracts to

The bottom line with Goodwin is The Due Diligence was not done !! That's down to the owner of Aberdeen Football Club..... It's a lazy way of recruiting ..looking at your competitors and see who's doing OK at a particular time, Taking Goodwin... fairly inexperienced (if fact selling Chocolate no that long ago) a lucky run with Smiren, And that was that !! same wi McGhee (motherwell) Patterson (ICT) Outside the Cheeks the most consistence Manager is todays opponents Robbie Neilson perhaps he should have been in the home dugout today, So not really Goodwin's fault more down to lack of ambition lack of belief, lack of investment, and lack of a determination to put our Club back where it really belongs, And that's down to the owner ! 2-1 the Dandies today BTW,

Christ!

We're not even playing today and that bloody defence can't keep a clean sheet.

🤣🤣🤣

We will have to appeal this fixture list - who else has back to back games on consecutive days? Disgraceful!

Surely 'Goodwin should be removed from his position' would have sufficed? Losing to Hearts wouldn't indicate anything particularly, they are what passes for a decent side in the SPL. Dundee United, Hibs and Motherwell on the other hand...

I said months ago Goodwin didn't stand a chance as too many Monday morning managers in our "support".

Anyway matchday and just get into the c unts from the off and score a quick 5 goals to settle the nerves.

COYR

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast