+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Var

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Well the commentator said there was no check going on and I believed him 🙈
    Dunno if it's the same in Scotland but in Engerland the commentators can see if a check has been started.
    From what I'm seeing, all contact with arms is getting checked while play goes on, regardless of what the ref has or hasn't seen.
    Fair enough Stoke, if the commentator said that. As you say they know if there’s a check going on.
    Don’t think it was a penalty but merited a look.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    Fair enough Stoke, if the commentator said that. As you say they know if there’s a check going on.
    Don’t think it was a penalty but merited a look.
    McFadden thought it was a pen until he realised he was sitting beside Scott Brown 😎
    Maybe it wasn't but it should have been checked anyway.
    #corruption

It's all speculation but if it had happened the other way round, would there have been a check?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's all speculation but if it had happened the other way round, would there have been a check?
    At 2-1 Killie even GB would bet yes! Easy money 😎

The Rangers are furious with var today after the denial of a stonewaller yesterday.Yes a penalty should have been awarded to them but as they were offside in the build up it would have been rescinded anyway.Their manager is a big advocate of var{Ha Ha you don't say}but they are demanding the audio so they can hear all the phuck up's going on in the var room.

The penny has hopefully dropped for Clement now that when you play Celtic its a level playing field compared to the bias in his favour when the diddy teams are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The Rangers are furious with var today after the denial of a stonewaller yesterday.Yes a penalty should have been awarded to them but as they were offside in the build up it would have been rescinded anyway.Their manager is a big advocate of var{Ha Ha you don't say}but they are demanding the audio so they can hear all the phuck up's going on in the var room.

The penny has hopefully dropped for Clement now that when you play Celtic its a level playing field compared to the bias in his favour when the diddy teams are involved.
    I had a fiver on Tavernier to score yesterday. Didn't bother watching the game as I'd rather see how long it takes for the paint in my kitchen to dry. But was furious that I'd picked the one day the c*nts don't get a penalty

Until the c*nt scored anyway obviously

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post

Yep, funnily enough there’s no clamour for VAR audio when Goldson is demonstrating his incredible goalkeeping ability.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yep, funnily enough there’s no clamour for VAR audio when Goldson is demonstrating his incredible goalkeeping ability.
    Always the victims mate

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Its almost anniversary time for The Rangers,i think its February for the amazing stat that even with var in the Premiership it will be 2 TWO years since they have conceded a league penalty.

Here BTW that is some FN achievement with Goldson the Globetrotter,Balloon Balogun and Soapy Souttar at the heart of their defence,hats aff to the Huns i say.

It's funny as they cry about getting a taste of their own medicine, just a shame it's the other lot who benefit, the previous meeting at Ibrox they really were hard done by, a perfectly good goal chopped off which changed the game

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)