+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Var

Forget the others - look at the Celtic players reaction on #2 when they see they're about to be cheated
    https://youtu.be/7TlO4GH4Bf4

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Forget the others - look at the Celtic players reaction on #2 when they see they're about to be cheated
    Worth also looking at #5 though 😎

We've had an absolutely shyte deal from refs and VAR this season, some ****ing unbelievable decisions that had they gone the right way we would not be bottom of the league no matter how shyte we've been. I can't think of one other club that's had it as bad as us, not one!

I can however easily think of one that hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Natural to react like that when it's so unbelievably blatent though. Ours has only become so blatent with the advantage of TV replays. Not many folk I spoke to at the game really knew what had happened.

Also, to say our players just 'turned away and said oh well that's a pity' isnae quite true. Edwards also spent a fair amount of time with the referee before this point.

Name:  Screenshot_20230321_202140_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  90.2 KB

He spent time trying to be nice and rational, it should have been 11 onfield and the whole bench up at arms in an organised and frightening fashion.

Tannadice has become way too nice and easy for visitors and officials. its not a fortress its a free brothel with invitation to all and sundry to come and feck us.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    He spent time trying to be nice and rational, it should have been 11 onfield and the whole bench up at arms in an organised and frightening fashion.

Tannadice has become way too nice and easy for visitors and officials. its not a fortress its a free brothel with invitation to all and sundry to come and feck us.
    Please tell me what you think this would achieve? Aside from the obvious fines for the club for failing to control their players.

Anyone got Mitrovic's number?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Anyone got Mitrovic's number?
    😂😂😂

VAR is na the problem. It is the fact refs will make decisions they want without fear of sacking.
    After Watt got sent off Beaton went to United after the game and told them to appeal. He also said he was making a complaint against VAR ref as he only showed the still photo we all seen.
    Quite simply the VAR ref cheated, he was caught out but the SFA done SFA.
    Since then several disgraceful VAR decisions have went against us. They know they will not be held to account.
    Now United have openly complained I don’t think it will get better

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Please tell me what you think this would achieve? Aside from the obvious fines for the club for failing to control their players.
    It would have spooked the var official into thinking/realising it was a contentious call, and he‘d have took the easy way out by passing it onto the Ref. I imagine they sit in their room and sh1t it with anything that they deem controversial, and the longer they take over it, the worse they get, like a rabbit caught in headlights. Ridiculous it should even have to come to that. VAR should be scrapped for this season as our officials aren’t good enough to manage it, it just highlights how bad they are.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)