+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

Two changes. Sibbald for Levitt & Niskanen for Freeman.

Let's hope to get back on track today. I've not posted all week as I didn't get to see either game and judging by the general opinion I didn't miss much. League form matters more to me than a semi against Celtic so a win today will erase any disappointment for me.

Hope Djoum takes a game today. Haven’t been impresssd so far but don’t think he has played much before so willing to cut him some slack. if sibbald playes whole game we also have the option of either meekison or pawlett to help going forward.

I think he's gonna be a class player once he gets up to speed. Fancy a goal or three from him as well. He's clearly got confidence in his own ability and is very comfortable on the ball.

great header but crap defending again, replay of midweeks goal.

Behich all over the shop again. Lost possession then out jumped at the back post. The boy really cannae defend.

3 seconds injury time

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Behich all over the shop again. Lost possession then out jumped at the back post. The boy really cannae defend.
    Terrible defending and the keeper beaten at his near post? The defending was shocking though, just let Main shove him out of the way.

our keepers are the worst we have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    our keepers are the worst we have ever had.
    Only a matter of time before this keeper was gonna throw one in, and Behich ffs is all over the place.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)