+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bookings

Bookings

Piling up , no Norwood tomorrow after 5 yellow cards , others are in danger of being suspended , I know most team's do it (dark arts) but we don't seem to be able to get away with thing's unlike some other clubs , a lot of our bookings are for petty fouls and time wasting , it needs addressing Mr Duff ,

Mr Norwood needs to learn that he's supposed to get away with his shytehousery and dark arts .

The penny hasn't dropped yet , we live in hope .

He enjoys being disliked by opposing fans too much. That’s ok so long it doesn’t wind the Ref up at the same time and he’s got to know how far to take it. This also applies to several other players with their theatrical injuries when fouled etc, we can’t effort to to lose player with daft bookings.

Crikey Norwoods only played about 5 games total time wise, well done lad

A bet mad man Kitchen not far behind

Norwood 5 yellows 1 Red
    Kitching 3 yellows 1 Red
    Connell 3 yellows
    Mccarthy 3 yellow
    plus a few on 2 and also on 1 yellow cards,

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Crikey Norwoods only played about 5 games total time wise, well done lad

A bet mad man Kitchen not far behind
    enjoying thi Hols Chops ?

I think a lot of these bookings are brought about by some really incompetent officials , in watching the reds for over 60 years I cannot remember such a low standard which results in some awful decisions thus resulting in frustrated & angry players . I am not advocating that what I say is an excuse for a player getting needless bookings but it certainly does not help , I personally believe we have been a soft touch for a long time & I do not mind your Norwoods of this world giving it out a bit , if he ruffles a few feathers then so be it & I actually think you need a player like him in the side , no criticism from me .

None frm me,however,does it go all way through season,or start a fresh new yr, what happens with play offs and fa cup,like to know if any of you know the in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    None frm me,however,does it go all way through season,or start a fresh new yr, what happens with play offs and fa cup,like to know if any of you know the in advance.
    Five yellows accumulated by/before Match Week 19 results in a 1 game ban

Ten Yellows accumulated by/ before Match Week 32 results in a two match ban

Fif**** Yellows accumulated by/ before Match Week 38 results in a three match ban

A change in the rules this season mean cards only count in the competition they are received eg an FA Cup yellow would now not count in the league total. The above rules only apply to the league.

The accumulated total is not wiped clean after serving a ban. The total keeps accumulating.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2022 at 08:39 AM.

Ismael was the master in teaching players how to avoid yellow cards.

Collins learnt all he now uses in timewasting and sh1thousery tactics from Ismael, knowing just how far to push it before getting a yellow card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast