+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween, a nightmare on Grove street

Cole was one of the "Holy Trinity" of players signed by Acting CEO Conway (Arseoyle) in another of the best transfer windows ever at Barnsley FC in the summer of 2021 alongside Oulare and Iseka.

Oulare and Iseka are said to be among the top earners at the club on around £7000 a week costing the club a combined total of around £850,000 a year when NI and pensions are added in. Thank you Paul.

I have not heard any rumour on Cole's wages. At 27 he is now in his "prime", the peak of his career.

Conway must have been starstruck negotiating with his dad Andy.

Oops--this should be on Duff thread
    Last edited by SBRed48; 27-10-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Today's behind closed doors match ended in another resounding defeat for the home team !
    Final Score
    Turnips 0 🎃pumpkins 4

Alright, enough is enough, Ive got my special Halloween skull out now lol... and Im not taking anymore sh*it!!.
    Mr Micky Duff, you are being put on notice here!!.. this is NOT good enough!!... do you understand ? lol.

Big weekend and Monday coming up fo thee Acido.

No mask required fo thee to freeten fooak in and around the Normanton back ginnels. Just walk abart as normal and fooak will rush back into their ooams traumatised and lock their dooars. "What was that scary thing mummy ?"." Don't worry love, I think they call it Acido but we are safe now. Try to sleep.School in the morning."
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-10-2022 at 05:03 AM.

Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Alright, enough is enough, Ive got my special Halloween skull out now lol... and Im not taking anymore sh*it!!.
    Mr Micky Duff, you are being put on notice here!!.. this is NOT good enough!!... do you understand ? lol.
    arr much duztha charge to haunt a footie grarnd ?

Yo hey, you two sneaky pair of old codgers, be careful what you say\post here lol 😁.
    My Skull has power, or at least I think I it does, maybe when I've had a few beers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yo hey, you two sneaky pair of old codgers, be careful what you say\post here lol 😁.
    My Skull has power, or at least I think I it does, maybe when I've had a few beers lol.
    nice editing🎃 wewa coffin dodjas this mornin , Ged Hale is on this case now ! Ageism against the rage , Collars Wilby Felt Solicitors Shipley ! 077767041999 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    nice editing🎃 wewa coffin dodjas this mornin , Ged Hale is on this case now ! Ageism against the rage , Collars Wilby Felt Solicitors Shipley ! 077767041999 🤔
    Ar tha reight Roma. Ar saw the coffin dodgers remark too

It's an Acido cover up!!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Ar tha reight Roma. Ar saw the coffin dodgers remark too

It's an Acido cover up!!
    carnt elp but like him tho Pass ! Sett inna gret ovvacoit (bort off delboy) inna dark cowd warearse frozzun ,an evvin a jooa loss toowa muckee magazine ivvry neet carnt bi earrsy !! He's nown affectionately as Juan Kerr the ginnell gadgy frum Normy , lol !! ♥

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast