+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halloween, a nightmare on Grove street

Yeah after thinking aboit it, I thought Codgers sounded better, and Coffin dodgers might have been taken offensively!. 😈

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah after thinking aboit it, I thought Codgers sounded better, and Coffin dodgers might have been taken offensively!. 😈
    tha still gerrin brayed !

Most of us read the elder abuse of "Coffin Dodgers" Acido. Tha too late trying to change it on the quiet.

Get Gove to defend thi on Tele, "Look he has admitted he has made a mistake, he has apologised, he resigned. FootyMad made the right decision to reinstate him shortly after. He is a talented Moderator and I am delighted he is back in the team of all the talents".

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    tha still gerrin brayed !
    Yeah right, who by, Mr Batley or Missis Bingly lol. 😲

And who is Michael Gove ?, is he the horrible ugly nasty man who is on the telly a lot at the moment. Ohh no thats Halloween's Michael Myers innit. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah right, who by, Mr Batley or Missis Bingly lol. 😲

And who is Michael Gove ?, is he the horrible ugly nasty man who is on the telly a lot at the moment. Ohh no thats Halloween's Michael Myers innit. 😂
    av sum spice left if that wants sum ? Thi penny for guy's crap mind , esta made owt £ ,gerrin peel square withi reyt mate's !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    av sum spice left if that wants sum ? Thi penny for guy's crap mind , esta made owt £ ,gerrin peel square withi reyt mate's !
    Aww my dad always used to call them 'spice' as well lol, and Id tell him its sweets not spice. 🎃 🍬

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123