+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ot-sunday lunch

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    We had roast beef, giant Yorkshire pudding, 4 veg, roasties & mashed potato's, with a pudding
    to follow in the Summer Breeze, in Calis Beach, Turkey, 3 sunday's on the trot, lovely.

Went last year ELK. It was ok ish. Has it changed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You’ve obviously not tasted my pre match homemade sausage rolls then! Plenty will praise them and there’s a few on here who have.

As for my Yorkshire puds, they have to be cooked in pork dripping, none of your cooking oils and normal fat. Mmmmmmm simply luvleeeee
    Beef dripping for Yorkshire mate.

We had roast beef, giant Yorkshire pudding, 4 veg, roasties & mashed potato's, with a pudding
    to follow in the Summer Breeze, in Calis Beach, Turkey, 3 sunday's on the trot, lovely.
    ELK, that would make it the Turkey Trot then?

This place has good reviews

Name:  EA3E15B7-88DB-466E-B973-6067C6B03D9B.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  42.1 KB

Been slashing their prices

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Went last year ELK. It was ok ish. Has it changed hands.
    Same owners as last year Kentmillerman, we were there last year in Calis Beach twice, a 2 week stint & 3 week stint,
    here in May for 4 weeks, just comeback yesterday morning from a 3 weeks stint.
    We like to go down every other day to the Summer Breeze around 11.30am, 3 large beers, a couple of cigars for me,
    with the lovely sea view. Other days spent up at Surf Cafe, boat trips, cable car up to watch em jumping off Babagag
    mountain, a few nights stop over in Ovacik, with night outs in Hisaronu.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You’ve obviously not tasted my pre match homemade sausage rolls then! Plenty will praise them and there’s a few on here who have.

As for my Yorkshire puds, they have to be cooked in pork dripping, none of your cooking oils and normal fat. Mmmmmmm simply luvleeeee
    I'll be there as quick as I can :-)

Yummy miss a Sunday lunch. In Thailand its Somtam, Masaman,Padseeu, pakapow, Tom yang kum, Phadthai, Tom kha kai. Brin coming to UK in April can I book for 2 Sunday dinners hahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12