+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flicking through the football tonight.

Flicking through the football tonight.

Looking at all the matches as you do but I was doing this while preparing the PL League, (coming up soon).

Got to the Pigs game and I visited it sporadically. Managed to see quite a few minutes and I have to say, if they went up on this performance they'd be straight back down. God they are really poor. How are they 3rd in the table?

See Smudge as scored for them and I timed it just right to see Bristol Rovers equalise. No I didn't smile.....honestly.

Biggest thing for me is Swillsbro has no atmosphere at all! Talk about, ''Is this a library?"" . I thought they were 'massive'?

NB. Scott Sinclair has just come on for Rovers. What a pedigree that man has.

Started at Rovers then moved to Chelsea, Plymouth, QPR, Charlton, Crystal Palace, Birmingham City, Wigan, Swansea, Man City, West Brom, Villa, Celtic, Preston and full turn back to Bristol Rovers. Wow!
    Last edited by Brin; 26-10-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Looks like a good following from Bristol for a night game.

Very noisy at that end....a fair distance to travel for a Tuedsay night as well.

Pigs commentator as no manners at all, coughing and barking down the mike, never apologised once. Well he is a PIG fan.

I know there’s a massive amount of bias at play here Brin, but didn’t we bore our way to promotion?

No. We played some very entertaining football.......oh dear it's finished 1-1.

Actually Rovers could have pinched it at the end if not for Stockdale.

Oh dear very large boos from the Oinks.....''Moore out Moore out''

Can't wait for Mark the Pitsmoor Owl tomorrow night on dee dar radio....yes I'm smiling, don't know why but I am.

Joey Barton out there hugging and congratulating his players, bet no Weds fan fancies running on and having a go at him.
    Last edited by Brin; 26-10-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Just been watching the "big match",thank God we're out of that league.The quality has gone down a notch or two.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Just been watching the "big match",thank God we're out of that league.The quality has gone down a notch or two.
    Or three.

Report on Michael Ihiekwe in tonights game v Bristol Rovers.

Ihiekwe tonights rating 4 out of 10

Report - " Ihiekwe did nothing right in a torrid first half, looked uncomfortable in possession
    throughout, & was fortunate to only be booked, after a blatant foul ".

Ihiekwe received his 5th yellow card tonight, so misses the next game.

Ikky was a very lucky boy when the pigs came sniffing. He would've been destroyed in our league. Smith had a good game, only a worldie from their keeper stopped him bagging two.

I thought it was a decent game to be fair. Bannan a class above anyone else in the team and Bristol looked a decent side. Ihiekwe had an absolute nightmare. Almost handed them two goals and lucky not to be sent off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast