+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So the scenario

So the scenario

I thought cud happen a few years back looks like coming to fruition.

IE leave Dens with nothing in its place except promises.

I still think we will end up at Tannadice and not Perth, Forfar, Gayfield or lochee....but it's almost irrelevant.

I'm not sure what if anything can be done now to stop this drama playing oot but I can't see a "and we all lived happily ever after" end to the story.

Linda imho is getting away with communicating the bare minimum of information and treating the supporters with contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I thought cud happen a few years back looks like coming to fruition.

IE leave Dens with nothing in its place except promises.

I still think we will end up at Tannadice and not Perth, Forfar, Gayfield or lochee....but it's almost irrelevant.

I'm not sure what if anything can be done now to stop this drama playing oot but I can't see a "and we all lived happily ever after" end to the story.

Linda imho is getting away with communicating the bare minimum of information and treating the supporters with contempt.
    absolutely spot on mate

dens an absolute **** hole on the derry side and it will get 100 times worse 100 times quicker now its inhabited 1 day a fortnight

now people are saying what do you prefer delapidated dens or a shiny new stadium but dangerously missing out the bit where the new ground could go wrong and we die.

he needs questioned and if no spade in the ground along with full planning permission then no leaving dens,our clubs future could hang by that
    Last edited by shaded; 27-10-2022 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    dens an absolute **** hole on the derry side and it will get 100 times worse 100 times quicker now its inhabited 1 day a fortnight

now people are saying what do you prefer delapidated dens or a shiny new stadium but dangerously missing out the bit where the new ground could go wrong and we die.

he needs questioned and if no spade in the ground along with full planning permission then no leaving dens,our clubs future could hang by that
    Dens Park is our home.

how we as fans can go about that remains to be seen

If Dens has been sold to the yanks where and when would this show up?

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    how we as fans can go about that remains to be seen
    It would need to start by stopping the gatekeeping sycophants between the fans and the club from diluting what fans really think into something else for Nelms.

i don't know mate if its 1 thing nelms can do its to stop anything getting out,which is pretty easy if you are a 1 man band,but for that to happen then it takes more than 1 person to do the deal and Dundee is a wee place rumours would start within a week or so id imagine

i just have the feeling its like watching a non swimmer wi his dog at low tide and the tide is very quickly circling around his back whilst he is throwing a stick for his dog facing the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If Dens has been sold to the yanks where and when would this show up?
    it would eventually show at companies house but dont know timescale

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)