+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dundee FC

Dundee FC

Iv met some great people thru my association with the club
    some fantastic memories watching the dee home /away and abroad

yip as someone once said "its in the blood"

bloomin right it is

what every fan needs to do is make their mind up if they ever want that to vanish

if not lets start making our concerns Loud and Clear

we really can't sit and play the fiddle while there is a chance our club can die by moving from Dens before proper planning permission is in place and spades have been brandished in earnest at campy,

cmon folks we need to start asking big big questions

DDYB

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    Iv met some great people thru my association with the club
    some fantastic memories watching the dee home /away and abroad

yip as someone once said "its in the blood"

bloomin right it is

what every fan needs to do is make their mind up if they ever want that to vanish

if not lets start making our concerns Loud and Clear

we really can't sit and play the fiddle while there is a chance our club can die by moving from Dens before proper planning permission is in place and spades have been brandished in earnest at campy,

cmon folks we need to start asking big big questions

DDYB
    Yup totally agree G, time to start rocking a good few boats..........vigorously.

NAIL ON THE HEAD SHADED,
    Dundee fans and supporters have spent years trying to get a relationship with KEYES and NELMS.
    Enough is enough, Dundee supporters have been too quiet for too long, we need protests, eg MATCH DAY protests aimed at KEYES & NELMS.
    The DEE 4 LIFE AGM is in a few weeks, if we are still in the dark by that time, then i think dee 4 life and all supporters clubs,
    should be looking to organise some sort of protests.
    I fear for the future of DUNDEE FC, reading the bullet points from the Dee 4 life e mail, is an eye opener for Dundee supporters.

It's taken it's time but now more and more see the dangers here.

Maybe the yanks can pull this off but odds are heavily stacked against them, the future survival of DUNDEE FOOTBALL CLUB should not be part of their stake though.

At best they are treating the A shares and supporters with contempt at worst it's a complete and utter gamble with our survival.

There are still people yet though who would give them the A shares.

When most folk who believe Nelms re stadium heard him talking of ground sharing for "a short time" I'm convinced most would have envisaged a 90% complete new stadium.....this is clearly not the case .......we well be looking at a razed Dens Park and a big whole in the ground next to the Kingsway.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    NAIL ON THE HEAD SHADED,
    Dundee fans and supporters have spent years trying to get a relationship with KEYES and NELMS.
    Enough is enough, Dundee supporters have been too quiet for too long, we need protests, eg MATCH DAY protests aimed at KEYES & NELMS.
    The DEE 4 LIFE AGM is in a few weeks, if we are still in the dark by that time, then i think dee 4 life and all supporters clubs,
    I fear for the future of DUNDEE FC, reading the bullet points from the Dee 4 life e mail, is an eye opener for Dundee supporters.
    My wife keeps telling me that all Dundee FC supporters groups should all come together and there should only be one group of Dundee Fac supporters all fighting for the same cause ie Dundee Football Club otherwise none of us will survive.
    She is a great believer in strength in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It's taken it's time but now more and more see the dangers here.

Maybe the yanks can pull this off but odds are heavily stacked against them, the future survival of DUNDEE FOOTBALL CLUB should not be part of their stake though.

At best they are treating the A shares and supporters with contempt at worst it's a complete and utter gamble with our survival.

There are still people yet though who would give them the A shares.

When most folk who believe Nelms re stadium heard him talking of ground sharing for "a short time" I'm convinced most would have envisaged a 90% complete new stadium.....this is clearly not the case .......we well be looking at a razed Dens Park and a big whole in the ground next to the Kingsway.
    Last night one poster on the Dark Blues Forum stated that Dee4Life should hand over all their Dundee Football Club shares including the A shares to FPS to build a better relationship with them.
    In my opinion that is a crazy idea especially as the shares are worth over £554k based on the same 1.35p per share that FPS use for their ‘debt for equity’ share transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    NAIL ON THE HEAD SHADED,
    The Dee4Life AGM is taking on Saturday 19th November 2022 in the Dundee Social Club with an 11am start.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Last night one poster on the Dark Blues Forum stated that Dee4Life should hand over all their Dundee Football Club shares including the A shares to FPS to build a better relationship with them.
    In my opinion that is a crazy idea especially as the shares are worth over £554k based on the same 1.35p per share that FPS use for their ‘debt for equity’ share transactions.
    I got that sent to me, same poster is now suggesting fans shouldn't "upset" the Americans.......upset......😂.......dont seem to upset to me.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Dare i suggest that particular poster might well have a different accent to the rest of us Dundee fans - perhaps he would spell colour as color?

The cu nts a Dab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)