+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sheff U v Rotherham Tues 8th KO 7:45pm

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I must have read your mind m8. 🤭

Caytonmiller I said before MT did it play 3 at the back pack midfield one up front. Only way to go. No easy games in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Caytonmiller I said before MT did it play 3 at the back pack midfield one up front. Only way to go. No easy games in the championship.
    MT must have also read your mind. Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Yes, good shout on Humphreys for mom Cayton. I'll go with that. He was the fine line difference between the win and a draw.

There was one occasion last night when, with an opposition attacker on his back and under pressure on the edge of our penalty area, he feinted a back pass to Viktor, turned, and left the other bloke yards behind, all on one move. Quality. He's the only one in the whole squad with that level of cool and accomplishment to confidently pull off a move like that.... maybe Geordie Pirlo as well, but I'd back Humphreys every time.
    Last good footballing CB player we had was arnason. He made a few mistakes but much better to watch than ihekwe type player who just hoofes the ball,. Even when he's not under pressur. Humphreys is a pleasure to watch from a defence e point of view

Well done Millers, a great win for you. The away support was superb. Best/loudest chant I’ve head at the Lane this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Well done Millers, a great win for you. The away support was superb. Best/loudest chant I’ve head at the Lane this season.
    Cheers
    It’s loudest I’ve heared us for while

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011