+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield United Post Match Thoughts

Sheffield United Post Match Thoughts

I really don't know what all the fuss was about? After the way we've been playing lately, being down to a bare bones squad, going to a local rival vying for top spot in the league and in front of 30,000 of their fans there was always only going to be one result I think the term 'massive win' might actually be understated. Well done to MT, everyone who pulled on the shirt tonight and the Millers who made the trip.

Thoughts?

Not bad to say we have a terrible manager!

Did the injury to Kioso look serious?

We would have taken 3 draws against Burnley, Norwich and United. Magnificent result tonight. Blades fans very complimentary on their board.

Really didn't expect to go through the second half with no more yellows.

To be fair, I think the ref got better in the second half.

Will post more when I calm down

Bloody marvellous result.
    Hard to pick a MOM as they were all warriors tonight
    Well done

Absolutely brilliant, we can play football and it is great to see Rotherham players passing a ball on the ground and moving it around like we did at times. Every single player gave 100% and more, a bit of luck with the Blades not being at their best, the Burnley match must have hit them hard. How Lindsay has played 180 mins of football in the last 4 days is beyond me, all of them were outstanding and a true captains performance from Wiles, including in the 85th minute running 50 yards to close down their player in the box. Bramall and Peltier are different players under MT and as usual Victor was a rock. Outstanding performance, so proud of them and well done to the supporters. If we can go to Luton and get something now, they are about to lose their manager so a good time to play them in that sense. Last point how was that not a penalty at the end of the first half, shocking decision and another 7 mins injury time played in both halves

I have to hold my hands up tonight and say that MT got it perfect in both formation and tactics. The players were fantastic and none more so than Harding yet again who was superb. We got tired in the last 20 minutes but that was always going to happen after such a hard few weeks. Congrats to the players and the Manager tonight.

Well I'm not shocked I expected something and where else but another Sheffield scalp.Matt Taylor what a guy.

What a fantastic, resolute performance from a team that had so much self-discipline and structure to their play in the second half.

A count-down clock has never moved so slowly.

I cashed out on 80 mins because I thought the inevitable was going to happen.
    The blades comms were as bad as I have ever heard.
    Fantastic result, well earned and a good goal from open play. Buzzing here.

Pleased for MT. Got it right again his team selection. That's stopped the rot. We limited Sheff U to very few chances. All side played their part Harding was outstanding in defence. UTM

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast