+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: World cup

Stupid for going there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve no time for any idiot that shreds money for effect.

So many people and charities could’ve been helped by this cash.

It’s like when Lee Hendrie used to use £50 notes to light cigars in nightclubs.

Revolting stuff.
    No idea who this person is but very daft thing to do in this environment.
    Give it away to charity. Donate it to somebody who needs it.
    This kind of fcuking stunt is usually only carried out by idiots with money but no sense. Sitting at home in a cold home watching that shyte won't endear him to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    English fans jailed for singing ‘Get yer face out for the boys’ to a Qatari waitress
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    English fans jailed for singing ‘Get yer face out for the boys’ to a Qatari waitress
    I shouldn’t laugh but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reminds me of the time I started a vey loud chant at one of Stourbridge’s non league matches officiated by a very attractive female referee.....

“You’re too fit to referee” 😏

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Hope you have a terrific time Yarm.

Are you staying at a hotel in Perth or more of a “home” type of base?

I’d be interested if you have ideas for areas around Perth to visit or stay?

I fancy trying Cottisloe for a few nights in January 24.

I hope you update us regularly on your trip this time around?

By the way, I don’t know if you’ve watched Perth Glory FC yet, I went to a home game and very much enjoyed their lovely ground and chatting with ex pat’s who support Glory?
    I have sent you a Private message rather than deflect from this thread.

World Cup? I suppose there is a chance I might have a look sometime. That is unless there isn't some paint available that I can watch dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    No idea who this person is but very daft thing to do in this environment.
    Give it away to charity. Donate it to somebody who needs it.
    This kind of fcuking stunt is usually only carried out by idiots with money but no sense. Sitting at home in a cold home watching that shyte won't endear him to anything.
    He didn't shred the money, it was obvious by anyone who saw the video of the "shredding" that there was about 20 bundles indicating £20,000 and therefore an obvious stunt.

This person is an Albion fan and a very funny comedian and he was trying to show up a hypocritical c??? like Beckham, who has adorned the pages of gay magazines when it has helped his profile, yet takes the money of such a homophobic backward sh ithole.

Furthermore, he has confirmed that he didn't shred any money and that he had donated it to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    He didn't shred the money, it was obvious by anyone who saw the video of the "shredding" that there was about 20 bundles indicating £20,000 and therefore an obvious stunt.

This person is an Albion fan and a very funny comedian and he was trying to show up a hypocritical c??? like Beckham, who has adorned the pages of gay magazines when it has helped his profile, yet takes the money of such a homophobic backward sh ithole.

Furthermore, he has confirmed that he didn't shred any money and that he had donated it to charity.
    I take your word BB on the video. I was commenting on the stupidity of doing this regardless as to weather they support football or not.
    Give it to charity was my point. Glad to see he clearly read this thread and changed his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I take your word BB on the video. I was commenting on the stupidity of doing this regardless as to weather they support football or not.
    Give it to charity was my point. Glad to see he clearly read this thread and changed his mind.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Always thought a bit more of him tbh so was surprised to hear about the shredding thing but glad he didn't actually go through with it. In his follow up video he says he would never have been so irresponsible as to shred it and it was always going to go towards an LGBTQ charity and that he never really expected Beckham to respond but was just doing the stunt to raise awareness and start a conversation. Fair enough but think most people have known the issues around Qatar for a while anyway and as Beckham was never going to reply it all seems a bit pointless.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)