+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Notts Player Signs For...

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    To be honest, ever since I saw your profile on that dating site, I just cannot take you seriously

So why rush to comment on my post?
    If you read what was wrote - I said it was old news and on page 25 - as per usual you jump in and get tbe wrong end of the stick.

To be honest, ever since I saw your profile on that dating site, I just cannot take you seriously
    So you was looking at a dating site , and looking at and for men ?? each to their own 🤣 I'm not sure i would be as brave as you and post it on a social network site! Nice one BP hats of to the pink pound crew!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    So you was looking at a dating site , and looking at and for men ?? each to their own �� I'm not sure i would be as brave as you and post it on a social network site! Nice one BP hats of to the pink pound crew!
    nice one - during one of keldsykes many argumentative episodes I once googled the name Keldsyke and it brought up some interesting articles on a dating website so I won’t be ‘coming out’ today Pedro

nice one - during one of keldsykes many argumentative episodes I once googled the name Keldsyke and it brought up some interesting articles on a dating website so I won’t be ‘coming out’ today Pedro
    Have you ever had a solicitor take action against you for slander? I suggest you make a public apology or I take the matter further, which would have repercussions for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Have you ever had a solicitor take action against you for slander? I suggest you make a public apology or I take the matter further, which would have repercussions for this site.
    Huh? - when did you have your humour removed?
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 17-09-2023 at 10:51 AM. Reason: bad spelling again

Forum rules.....

Users may not post any e-mail addresses or personal or business information other than their own on any area of this site. Users will be held responsible and may be criminally liable for the posting of any other individual's personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Forum rules.....

Users may not post any e-mail addresses or personal or business information other than their own on any area of this site. Users will be held responsible and may be criminally liable for the posting of any other individual's personal information.
    Really? - Nor I or anyone else is posting any individuals personal information - it just that K & I seem to wind each other up!

Huh? - when did you have your humour removed?
    Seriously you have until midnight tonight to post an apology - I’m not going to venture into anymore discussion.

Really? - Nor I or anyone else is posting any individuals personal information - it just that K & I seem to wind each other up!
    Although you haven't broken a rule of the forum, you've obviously misjudged your comment as it has upset Keldsyke. It might be the polite or diplomatic thing to apologise and everyone can then move on. Not everyone shares the same sense of humour after all. Just my two-penneth.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-09-2023 at 11:47 AM.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast