+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

I was just looking at the squad number list there, and we have no number 1 or number 6. Maybe there's a new goalkeeper and defender still to come?

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I was just looking at the squad number list there, and we have no number 1 or number 6. Maybe there's a new goalkeeper and defender still to come?
    Rumours going about we are after a Polish defensive midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Richard Jensen confirmed by the club. Sounds like a good signing, being an internationalist and filling a position we need filled.

At that though, I can't help but feel sorry for Liam Scales. A chance to play regularly for a first team but likely resigned to reserve football for the next year. Pleased though that we don't have another loan from one of our rivals. (that should be banned)
    It is sh1te for the loon but he should never have signed for that scum in the first place. This career trajectory was aye gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Rumours going about we are after a Polish defensive midfielder.
    I forgot that number 6 is usually a midfielder. In my day, it was a centre back.

Aye, 5 and 6 centre backs with 4 the holding midfielder.

That's Guaye signed, subject to work permit...half a million reportedly the fee. Really wouldn't surprise me if Duk is away soon...maybe explains why he's not quite on it. Hopefully not though. Four decent strikers would certainly cover injuries, suspensions and resting players when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Aye, 5 and 6 centre backs with 4 the holding midfielder.
    Except Liverpool, they played their 5 in midfield with 4 and 6 as centre backs

Southampton keen on Miovski,
    Apparently about to table an offer.

I'm sure unless it is mega millions it will be booted into touch.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I'm sure unless it is mega millions it will be booted into touch.
    I did hear last week that it was more likely that Miovski was leaving rather than Duk.

Hopefully it’s not true as Miovski has said recently he wants to play for us in Europe this season and then he can move on after that

Personally I think he is better than Southampton and if he stays with us for the European games he will end up somewhere much better.

If he doesn’t then we should be looking at £8 million at least considering Southampton have just got £15 million for Che Adams.

Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast