+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Duk supposedly linked with a club in Spain. Not one I have heard of.

Be a shame, really liked the loon.

It’s not looking like we are signing anyone tonight.

We have tried to get a centre back and attacker in and both have fallen through.

Steven Gunn getting slaughtered on Twitter etc

Clubs an absolute shambles since Cormack took over it needs gutted from top to bottom.

It's difficult to persuade players to join a club that doesn't have a manager.

Ah hear we're preparin' a club record record deal for Wes Tamani

Well, we’ve held on to Miovski, Duk and Barron.

Keen to see Milne and MacDonald get more of a run in defence tbh rather than some loanee.

So not heartbroken. If we get someone decent in there’s enough in this squad to secure European football given the poor standards of this league.

Just need to use what we have much better than Barry was doing. Play Barron regularly, use Duk for width on the left if need be. Get Clarkson further up the pitch. We’ve got the tools to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Well, we’ve held on to Miovski, Duk and Barron.

Keen to see Milne and MacDonald get more of a run in defence tbh rather than some loanee.

So not heartbroken. If we get someone decent in there’s enough in this squad to secure European football given the poor standards of this league.

Just need to use what we have much better than Barry was doing. Play Barron regularly, use Duk for width on the left if need be. Get Clarkson further up the pitch. We’ve got the tools to get the job done.
    Well said.

I think our squad is fairly decent and a decent manager would get a better tune out of them.

We kept Miovski which was the main thing for me. I hope Duk can sort his head out in the next 5 months as would hate to see him go under a cloud after his exploits for us last season.

It's interesting that they turned down £500k for Barron when he could leave in the summer for nothing.

Maybe a new deal is on offer to him?

Let’s be honest, the current squad of players were needing upgraded. Currently not good enough.
    Miovski is the only player i would have been concerned about losing…the rest can go.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    It's interesting that they turned down £500k for Barron when he could leave in the summer for nothing.

Maybe a new deal is on offer to him?
    We will still be entitled to a development fee if he leaves in the Summer so probably not much difference between that and £500K given that each place in the league is worth £100K or so. I suppose the only thing we miss out on would be a sell on percentage if we had sold him now and he does really well at his next club.

Good news us we've kept all our good players. So we just need a manager to pick a team to play to their strengths. ? Easy !!!!

Looking at other clubs , Killie just signed Van Veen. So stronger now. Wily old Derek, eh ?

Of the rest , main thing seems to be no matter how much the weegie press have tried , the Huns appear to be unable to find more buys ?

Plenty loans ,but even Shankland hasn't signed for them ,....skint , I tell you !!!!

Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast