+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

I would like to think we would stipulate a good sell on fee

These lengthy contracts often don’t really mean a great deal in practice, other than giving the player some security (and more likely higher wages) and the club a better chance of cashing in when others come sniffing around. £2 million seems light under the circumstances though!

On the one hand he’s never really settled into a role, although was showing promise at. RB. And definitely brought some marauding energy to the team. On the other if we get a decent RB to replace him at less expense that’s fine. I just have no idea whether Nicky Devlin fits that bill or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    On the one hand he’s never really settled into a role, although was showing promise at. RB. And definitely brought some marauding energy to the team. On the other if we get a decent RB to replace him at less expense that’s fine. I just have no idea whether Nicky Devlin fits that bill or not.
    Earlier in the season I would happily have drove him to Bristol, but his move to right back transformed his season and solidified our back line.

On paper, Devlin would be a good replacement, but as we have seen previously, no guarantee it will work out.

Does Richardson step up? Can Robson and Agnew turn him into a player?

Perhaps Robson just doesn't see him fitting into his system, hopefully he can keep the defence and goalkeeper as is for next season and then have Devlin on the right marauding forward and Hayes/Other on the left.

Still think £2M is massively undervaluing a player who is very versatile and has captained the side.

Good news. Young Alfie Bavige signs a new contract.

Alfie Bavidge signs a new three year deal, which takes him up to 2026.

Hopefully the loon kicks on and becomes a regular starter and goalscorer for us in the coming years.

As a club, we need be developing our young players to be good enough to make the first team.

Apparently the huns were sniffing around which makes him extending even sweeter

Leaked photo of Devlin signing doing the rounds

Southampton hoping to appoint Darren Mowbray is a rumour doing the rounds today.

Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast