+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Another one who seemed to suddenly fall out of favour with Goodwin.
    Hopefully we see him back in the squad.
    The " freed 2 players were all ones at the end of their contracts. So no cost to getting them out ?

Vinnie is still under contract I think ? But I hope, probably like most of us, that we keep him , and let Robson work his magic !!

Of course there are others still under contract who we will certainly not want to keep. Stewart at the top of tha list ?

Given how matey Clarkson seems to be with Richardson, I suspect he`ll be kept on , at least until we know if we`ve convinced Clarkson to sign up ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    The " freed 2 players were all ones at the end of their contracts. So no cost to getting them out ?

Vinnie is still under contract I think ? But I hope, probably like most of us, that we keep him , and let Robson work his magic !!

Of course there are others still under contract who we will certainly not want to keep. Stewart at the top of tha list ?

Given how matey Clarkson seems to be with Richardson, I suspect he`ll be kept on , at least until we know if we`ve convinced Clarkson to sign up ??
    Vinnie is contracted until the end of the 25/26 season so still 3 years to go. The issue is that when he went on loan to Excelsior they insisted on a clause in the loan deal that they have a right to buy him at the end of the loan period. The loan runs until 30 June so I would imagine we will know whether he is coming back to us or not around about the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Given how matey Clarkson seems to be with Richardson, I suspect he`ll be kept on ??
    I just don't see Richardson staying.
    He has a lot of attributes, but doesn't look like he can cope at a higher level.
    If he is kept possibly best played further up field.

Vinnie is an interesting one, looked great in flashes but consistency was questionable.

I think he would progress well when working with Barry and it does make you think about the effect Goodwin had on some players...

Well if we've given Excelsior a right to buy then it's out of our hands.

Then again, if they don't want him, is he good enough for us?

Liverpool's Harvey Blair is a loan target for the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I just don't see Richardson staying.
    He has a lot of attributes, but doesn't look like he can cope at a higher level.
    If he is kept possibly best played further up field.
    I was thinking since Clarkson , Riichardson & Morriis went on holiday together , it might be an idea to keep his mates at the Club as a further incentive for him to come back and play here ?

For that alone it`s worth presevering with the pair of them .........

Well if we've given Excelsior a right to buy then it's out of our hands.

Then again, if they don't want him, is he good enough for us?
    Of course, Excelsior could only go through with that arrangement iif the player agrees to it too ?

Seems like Besujin had enough of Goodwins pesh , and they fell out over it .

I have little doubt that Robson would have already had a talk with the boy, he appears to want to be here. ? And would be useful player, given the right attitude , especially with the extra games we will be playing in Europe.

I'd be happy to see him back at Pittodrie.

I'd be happy to see him back at Pittodrie.
    Definitely. If we managed to get vinnie back, and also thon Croatian boy, we`d have a decent attacking threat from midfield .

We`ve been missing Fergusons goals . even better if Clarkson signs up again. !!!

Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast