+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

All the best loon.
    Don't think he is last Albanian we will ever sign, hopefully it's a market the recruitment team will be watching closely.

That’s some move for Rama - Serie A, wow.

I’d never have seen him playing at that level. Genuinely pleased for the lad and wish him well.

Great business for the club too. Seven figure transfer and the kudos - again - of being able to show prospective signings the platform we can offer.

We’ve improved immeasurably in the transfer market since that gype Milne was sidelined, especially in the commercials, so well done all.

That said, we are massively lightweight in midfield now, and light on numbers.

We can’t go to Livi with Clarkson and Barron in midfield, same as we couldn’t last year, then did & lost - recipe for disaster.

I expect to see Polvara start - hope he’s improved.

We need one, probably two more in the engine room then, players with the physicality to play up here and let Clarkson do his thing.

Rama did a good turn for us, but I was never over enthused if I’m honest. A good honest pro, great attitude, put himself about, but a pretty limited footballer overall.

I’m sure the recruitment team can come up with as good a replacement, if not better…

You forgetting about Shinnie?

I have a feeling that we will go with Shinnie,Clarkson and Polvara in midfield tomorrow.

Hopefully Polvara kicks on this season,it’s probably his last chance to make it with us.

Sad to see Rama leave, must be said. But tbh as much for his personality and interaction with the fans as for his abilities. But definitely needs replacing unless Polvara makes a paradigm shift.

Rhys Williams allegedly away back to Liverpool.

Unsure if for treatment or loan deal cancelled.

Was looking forward to seeing this loon in action, so hope only to do with treatment, if what I'm reading is true.

I was beginning to worry that we’d been saddled with a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Rhys Williams allegedly away back to Liverpool.

Unsure if for treatment or loan deal cancelled.

Was looking forward to seeing this loon in action, so hope only to do with treatment, if what I'm reading is true.
    Rumours been going around for a while that he’s a bit lazy and wasn’t too happy with our training sessions.He’s been complaining of an injury since he got here.

I would have thought the training sessions at Liverpool would be quite intense as well but maybe he’s just one of those young guys who thinks he’s made it because he’s a Liverpool player.

If he goes back to Liverpool just get Pollock back he’s probably better than him anyway.

Best to get rid of him quickly then.

I don't suppose they'll be that impressed at Anfield either.

welcome to the dons min and all the best.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2023/08/11/jam...-for-the-dons/

Wonder if this means that Scales is off the table now...

Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast