+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Window

I’m not on instagram but I’ve read a few people saying that Duk has been posting photos of himself in Madrid with the caption “new home”.

Not sure if it’s true but they are suggesting that he flew over to Madrid because he thought the move to Leganes was a done deal.

So zero new signings - or even loans - on deadline day.

Given the state of the squad, that’s just a dereliction of duty by the club.

Robson still had their backing last Saturday by all accounts, so they’ve pretty much gone through the whole window with no expectations to remove him, & still done nothing in the transfer market bar signing yet another central midfielder.

Piss poor, but not unexpected.

Can only assume they’ve written the season off - I know I have…

Young goalkeeper Tom Ritchie has joined Buckie Thistle on loan.

Mbappe has told PSG he's aff.

Possible replacement for Miovski?

Warnock is considering signing 33-year-old Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on a free transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Warnock is considering signing 33-year-old Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on a free transfer.
    Doesn't surprise me, he's been trying to accommodate Morris as he clearly believes we need width. Something the fans have been pointing out all season and yet all we've done is sign central defenders and central midfielders in abundance.

Well, that's him signed subject to international clearance. Last played for Canada in November according to Google. Hope he does the business, played for the manager at two clubs previously and if it turns out to make a difference, then it's probably only down to Warnock he's signed.

62 caps for Canada. Got to be an upgrade on Morris. FFS even i'd be an upgrade on that imposter.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    62 caps for Canada. Got to be an upgrade on Morris. FFS even i'd be an upgrade on that imposter.
    I'd like to think it is an upgrade, but so many players come here and see their careers nosedive.
    I'm holding off on expectations. Even though being better than Morris is such a low bar to set.

Will he be able legible to be in the squad for tomorrow

Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast