+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We all love Warney

Gru always goes back to the previously lit firework…

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ok not sure why I bothered seeing that abuse on here seems to be the norm with some

Hopefully you get through the day without any more upsets
    I very rarely abuse anyone! I have over the years stopped abuse at every opportunity even to the extent of banning people for doing it. And to say that you hope that I get through the day without any further upset! What do you mean by that?

Are you presuming that I have a difficult home life? Are you saying that I should go and lay down in a dark room? Or are you just saying something that you know would wind me up?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    For club enjoyed promotions. Leave it at that.
    You didn’t answer my question.Can you 'without doubt' deny you didn't cheer or clap when on 3 separate occasions, Warney got us promoted?

It’s not a hard question just a straight yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You didn’t answer my question.Can you 'without doubt' deny you didn't cheer or clap when on 3 separate occasions, Warney got us promoted?

It’s not a hard question just a straight yes or no.

Yes wasn't cheering or clapping just as I said thought it was good for the club.

Yes wasn't cheering or clapping just as I said thought it was good for the club.
    If you can't clap or cheer during three promotion seasons what's the point in even bothering going? Is your life so empty that you have nothing else to do but pay money to watch something that you hated for 6 years. If I hated watching us play to the extent that I can't even clap when we got promoted I'd just find something else to do.

So yoou went to the promotion games and in the big wins against Ipswich, Oxford etc you didn't cheer or clap?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    So yoou went to the promotion games and in the big wins against Ipswich, Oxford etc you didn't cheer or clap?

At games was cheering with rest of them! for club.

Were you in the away end?

But it killed you inside because you were desperate for Warne to fail?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ok not sure why I bothered seeing that abuse on here seems to be the norm with some

Hopefully you get through the day without any more upsets
    Not sure why you bothered either.

Are you saying the abuse is OK because of their job? As already pointed out, these blokes have families with kids in local schools.

There used to be a time when a managers, coaches and players got abuse at the match. Not now, it's 24/7.

Yet someone speaks out and defends them and you get all uppity because some lowlife has been insulted for his constant derogatory comments.

He's ........................................

Name:  Mr-Bellend-Mug-Dickhead-Prick-Nobhead-cock-Secret.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  22.2 KB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast