+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ivan Toney

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    You’re missing the point. A bet on a player getting booked for example and it’s his mate playing in another game.

I don't count that as gambling. Cashing in same gambling on stats it's for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I don't count that as gambling. Cashing in same gambling on stats it's for kids.
    It doesn't matter if you count it as gambling, It still is gambling.

The players are aware of the betting rules and if they break them it's their own stupid fault and they should be prepared to face the consequences.

I’m sure if you write to the FA and tell them what you count as gambling they will reconsider the rules and let him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It doesn't matter if you count it as gambling, It still is gambling.

The players are aware of the betting rules and if they break them it's their own stupid fault and they should be prepared to face the consequences.
    Also it’s worth remembering that they don’t necessarily have to bet themselves to break the rules. It’s against the FA rules to pass privileged information onto another person so that they can place a bet.

ie info about injured players, manager’s new formation, players just about to join another club. etc

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Also it’s worth remembering that they don’t necessarily have to bet themselves to break the rules. It’s against the FA rules to pass privileged information onto another person so that they can place a bet.

ie info about injured players, manager’s new formation, players just about to join another club. etc
    Trippier told some of his mates to lump on him signing for Athletico Madrid and was fined and banned for it.

Gambling now it's shot. They are checking now how much you can afford to put on. Change name cause that's not gambling.

Gambling now it's shot. They are checking now how much you can afford to put on. Change name cause that's not gambling.
    You and I both like a bet on the horses gru, and I think you'll find that if we put £1-00 or £100-00 on a horse, both bets would be classed as gambling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345