+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you was in charge of the Budget.

Gets popcorn at the ready 😊 ......

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    "A long time since I’ve read such unadulterated rubbish on here" Cheeky b*stard. I stopped coming on this Site 'cos of tw*ts like you.
    And you assume wrong - not that that's any of your business: I was left a lot of money by my folks, but I'd have gladly accepted half of that. So would most socially-conscious people. And my 'kids' feel exactly the same.
    Pity you’ve come back on just to talk such f e c k I n rubbish!

What a hypocrite, you’ve just admitted you’ve “received a lot of money” in inheritance yet you want all of the rest of us to take a massive kick in the b o l l o c k s!!

That’s the most hypocritical comment I’ve ever read on here and pretty disgusting to be honest with you.

If you feel so strongly on this subject you should’ve refused to take the money and let it pass into government coffers in the way you want my inheritance to now do.

So it’s okay for you to have had yours but a disgrace for the rest of us to accept ours.

Total hypocrisy.

Your post is an absolute joke and an insult to those yet to inherit.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Gets popcorn at the ready �� ......
    Hey '68...we could have a whole month of this till the football starts again...big bag of popcorn needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Hey '68...we could have a whole month of this till the football starts again...big bag of popcorn needed.

It's easy to keep a thread going when people make such crass and stupid comments Dubs.

"I've had my full inheritance but nobody else should" is bound to stir things up.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Pity you’ve come back on just to talk such f e c k I n rubbish!

What a hypocrite, you’ve just admitted you’ve “received a lot of money” in inheritance yet you want all of the rest of us to take a massive kick in the b o l l o c k s!!

That’s the most hypocritical comment I’ve ever read on here and pretty disgusting to be honest with you.

If you feel so strongly on this subject you should’ve refused to take the money and let it pass into government coffers in the way you want my inheritance to now do.

So it’s okay for you to have had yours but a disgrace for the rest of us to accept ours.

Total hypocrisy.

Your post is an absolute joke and an insult to those yet to inherit.
    Totally agree Mick. The wealth in this country is owned by one per cent of the population. Mostly those who run us. Very few of them have worked hard for it, it's been inherited by them as well as the land and big house's that have been handed down.
    These people love it when the lower classes turn against each other saying that they should give up some of the money their parents worked hard to get.
    Isn't the reason we all go to work is so that our children inherit what we worked for, so they don't have to struggle like we did?

Maybe all the pi ss pots aren't under a bed.

You've got the brain of a 10 y-o, Mickd.
    OF COURSE I'd take whatever I could from the State. Even someone as thick as you can see that my few thousand quid (that I'd go without IF multi-millionaires did the same) is total peanuts, and would probably more likely be spent building HS2.
    Every country needs to raise so much Tax, so it has to come from Businesses or Civilians. Very very rich people wouldn't even notice it, but nor - to a lesser extent - would 'inheritors' (when they all of a sudden inherit £000,000s.) It's either that........or increase Income Tax. Full Stop.

And don't get the idea that The Rich don't secretly agree, you thick get. I'm ashamed that you're a Baggie.

Inheritance Tax should be vastly increased.
    Millions of people are these days being 'left' houses in their 50s (eg) by millions of deceased 80s (eg). The recipients haven't EARNED that huge benefit (which is what Tax is all about). So now we're getting comfortably-off 50 year-olds wondering what to do with their £2-£300,00 pound house. And guess what? - they rent it out as holiday homes, thus causing a huge shortage of houses, pumping prices up to ridiculous amounts, which poorer people just can't afford (especially with the Mortgage Rates now chargeable).
    The rich are laughing their b*llocks off and claiming their poor deceased parents 'worked damned hard' for that house. (Not as hard as most poorer people, mind.)
    Tax has GOT to be raised somehow, from somewhere, so why not get it from 2nd home owners. Their FOLKS might have 'earned' it, but THEY haven't.
    (Show me a Tory who agrees with me).

Complete and utter bollox. Many parents work their backsides off to leave their kids an inheritance so why should it be taxed!! Presume you will be left f uck all hence the post!

Why not direct your post to Mrs Sunak who loves her country who will not even pay a penny of her multi million property portfolio!

Many rich people pay huge taxes but companies like Amazon don’t and here lies the problem! There was a p rick on social media saying private school fees should be taxed! What a knob - more kids should be encouraged to go private as it costs about 10k for a state school place from the tax payer. Same with those who go private for operations - should they have a percentage rebate for not using the NHS which again costs a fortune for tax payers?

Increase inheritance tax FFS!! Many would withdrawal the cash or take equity out to avoid taxation and don’t blame them!

I would never be jealous of a wealthy person so good luck to them! Hate companies who screw the tax system!

OF COURSE I'd take whatever I could from the State. Even someone as thick as you can see that my few thousand quid (that I'd go without IF multi-millionaires did the same) is total peanuts, and would probably more likely be spent building HS2.
    Every country needs to raise so much Tax, so it has to come from Businesses or Civilians. Very very rich people wouldn't even notice it, but nor - to a lesser extent - would 'inheritors' (when they all of a sudden inherit £000,000s.) It's either that........or increase Income Tax. Full Stop.

And don't get the idea that The Rich don't secretly agree, you thick get. I'm ashamed that you're a Baggie.

Moron!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It's easy to keep a thread going when people make such crass and stupid comments Dubs.

"I've had my full inheritance but nobody else should" is bound to stir things up.
    Thankfully, it's an area that doesn't concern me.
    My parents had nothing and whatever my ma has is now going towards her care in the nursing home.
    Tax just confuses the hell out of me.

You need to change your username to TalkShyte........I don’t care how “ashamed” of me you are because you sir are a MORON!

You come on here saying inheritance tax is a disgrace and that people like me don’t deserve to inherit and in the next breath you admit that you did inherit.

You can clearly see from what other posters are saying that they agree that you are indeed a moron but you are also a HYPOCRITE.

The definition of hypocrisy is to do the opposite of what you say.

If you don’t agree with inheritance then give away the money you received back to the government.

Total and utter hypocrite, you’re thicker than a 13 year old’s s p u n k.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)