+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sturgeon.

Sturgeon.

Isn't it about time that she concentrated on governing Scotland instead of constantly spendings her time trying to gain another referendum? She is completely obsessed by this at the expense of all else. The highest court has ruled that Scotland had no right to demand another referendum. So what is her response? To try and find other ways to achieve her ends. For goodness sake, do your job.

She's like a stuck record. A pain in the sporran.

I wish we’d just let them f u c k off.

On the understanding that f they do, they are 100% on their own and zero subsidy of any sort goes to them from England.

I’d also cancel changing our clocks back in winter as well just to f u c k them off even further.

She’s in for problems at the next election if there’s a Labour resurgence in Scotland.

Who would blame Scotland for wanting independence? After what’s happened since the last scottish referendum, i don’t blame them. Course I wouldn’t want them to but with the going’s on at westminster.. i think the north and midlands join them too.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Who would blame Scotland for wanting independence? After what’s happened since the last scottish referendum, i don’t blame them. Course I wouldn’t want them to but with the going’s on at westminster.. i think the north and midlands join them too.
    You must be joking!

Midlands and the North join an independent Scotland. I hope you are having a laugh! And that from someone who spent his last 2 years before retirement working in Edinburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post

All well and good Regis but they’ll still want the per capita handout they get from us at present which already means each citizen of Scotland is better covered by State money than English citizens.

Scotland is a basket case, they want independence because they want it, that about sums it up.

Same as us with Brexit and like us they’ll end up regretting it if they do get it like many of us do now.

Listening to some stuff about Scotland recently I gather their education offering and results are poor compared to England and Sturgeon is getting a lot of criticism, she should be concentrating on those type of matters.

I think she’s a one trick pony with a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    You must be joking!

Midlands and the North join an independent Scotland. I hope you are having a laugh! And that from someone who spent his last 2 years before retirement working in Edinburgh.
    My point is more to do with what Westminster and London and how they so out of touch from everyone else. The political parties doing nothing but helping themselves. Yes I don’t actually see everyone breaking away helping.

A woman who thinks you can be independent AND be in the EU. She also wants to keep the monarchy AND be Independent. Clearly has no idea what Independent means!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    A woman who thinks you can be independent AND be in the EU. She also wants to keep the monarchy AND be Independent. Clearly has no idea what Independent means!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)